Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get some barley and corn for SSTs as well so I can have a full spectrum on hand lol. I've got comfrey, dandelion, mugwort, and nettle seeds on hand now too, sorta thinking of running some of that stuff in the 2x2 once the WMD is done so I can have various ingredients available for other applications as well. I know nettles is good for veg and comfrey is good in flower, so I'll probably make FPJ with both of those as well. Gonna have to get with @Fermented_Fruitz on his use of the dandelion parts for various growth phases as well.

I IZ DONE!!! :woohoo:
All the girls are transplanted, two full days before I had planned. With the growth of green and the developing root structure, it was time. I'm very happy with the soluble BigFoot mycos. ALL the roots had a very nice fine hair structure around it. Sweet Bourbon Kush took it to an extreme. From what I've seen of others, this girl has a strong root system. In combo with the BigFoot, the roots were just insane. I almost put her in the regular EarthBox. It was the best of all the others.......and none were slouches!

Good morfnoevight all.

Might be time for some chicken soup... My wife makes it S.American style, "sancocho de gallina," or "ajiaco."
Mmmmmm...........Chicken N Dumplings sure sounds good with this chilly weather.
You folks that can raise chickens are lucky. Nothing makes better soup or chicken and dumplings than an old layer hen past her laying days. You cannot buy them in a market here. Evidently they are all contracted to the pet food companies. If I want a "Colored Hen" I have to go to the Cherry ave auction in the south valley. Kill and clean it myself. I will do it but not as often as I would like to have a good stewing hen.

The truck is back on the road :jump:. Marlin is driving it for a day and I will pick it up tomorrow. The piston on the timing chain tensioner was just froze in the cylinder. Once it was loosened it works just fine. It took all day to get it all back together and I am beat.

IMG_20220123_171513507.jpgIMG_20220123_171523659.jpg

I transplanted this morning.

_DSC4327.JPG_DSC4328.JPG

_DSC4331.JPG

I have a couple of posts to do then I am outa here.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Good Morfnoevight All!

Good morfnoevight all.

You folks that can raise chickens are lucky. Nothing makes better soup or chicken and dumplings than an old layer hen past her laying days. You cannot buy them in a market here. Evidently they are all contracted to the pet food companies. If I want a "Colored Hen" I have to go to the Cherry ave auction in the south valley. Kill and clean it myself. I will do it but not as often as I would like to have a good stewing hen.

The truck is back on the road :jump:. Marlin is driving it for a day and I will pick it up tomorrow. The piston on the timing chain tensioner was just froze in the cylinder. Once it was loosened it works just fine. It took all day to get it all back together and I am beat.

View attachment 1411227View attachment 1411228

I transplanted this morning.

View attachment 1411229View attachment 1411230

View attachment 1411231

I have a couple of posts to do then I am outa here.:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Good Morfnoevight All!

That's really odd about the cam tensioner, especially new. I know all too well about damn tensioners and cam chain rail systems. V-8 DOHC Ford engines have lots of them! LOL! People think the are complicated, I did at first. They are pretty intimidating at first look. Good system, but can be improved, but only needed in very high performance applications.

I go ya beat on transplants today.:biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
Day 12 for the oldest
100_0129.JPG
100_0142.JPG

Any of you washing your buds? ive done it before to remove a small pm issue, aside from that, not really... I cant stand fuzz on my buds though, an this last run, I didnt have an intake filter! Hmmmm

Any of you washing your buds? ive done it before to remove a small pm issue, aside from that, not really... I cant stand fuzz on my buds though, an this last run, I didnt have an intake filter! Hmmmm
I have tried washing my buds. I did not care for the washed buds and remember cold water will release the trichomes. Just this stoners take :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back