Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot of sports talk on here, but these have been some good football games this weekend :kitty:

Not a lot of sports talk on here, but these have been some good football games this weekend :kitty:
Yeah i used to be a big sports guy, but unfortunately I get inundated with the thoughts and musings of professional athletes due to social media and I have lost a lot of interest. I still follow college but that is about it.

**Just because you have freakish human abilities and play a game real well I now have to hear their views on shit. Kind of killed it. The worse part is people think this is okay and valid because they can run fast or catch a ball. Jesus.

That and I have meet a hand full of them outside of an arena when they do not have their public persona on and well there is truth to the saying "never meet your heroes...you will be disappointed."**

Really excited to see how my super hots do with the KNF methods this summer. I got pounds and pounds of peppers this summer without doing much of anything at all. My Carolina Reaper plant was 4'+ by the time I pulled her to attempt overwintering.
I ran some Spanish Pardon peppers 2 years ago and I am not kidding you this bush was the size of a Volkswagen Beetle. It took me almost a year to get rid of all the damn pepper jelly the wife had around the house. I did not even re amend or add compost to that planter box just KNF.

Gonna be a long night Mrs. D not breathing well, will have to ck O level every couple hrs
Good luck! Did they send her home on O2 or on a CPAP or anything? I'm unfortunately pretty well versed in that sort of stuff since I was caring for my gpa after he got out of the hospital for the same. He had had COPD for 20 years at that point so having O2 tubing strewn through the house was nothing new, but my gma was scared to try to help him with the cpap.

Good luck! Did they send her home on O2 or on a CPAP or anything? I'm unfortunately pretty well versed in that sort of stuff since I was caring for my gpa after he got out of the hospital for the same. He had had COPD for 20 years at that point so having O2 tubing strewn through the house was nothing new, but my gma was scared to try to help him with the cpap.
Thx Yes, she's been on O2 for a couple years now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back