Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats super hilarious to me is that everyone hubby talks to is always under the assumption that *he* is the one growing, that the smoke report survey is *his* idea, etc. He is always quick to correct them though lol. He is constantly bragging on me apparently which is hilarious but equally hilarious is the fact that they just assume that I couldn't possibly be the one doing these things. Didn't realize that horticulture was a gendered sport but here we are :rofl:
Lol.
Hell, my wife is more prone to beat a dude's ass then I am, And I'm nuttier than a squirrel turd.

The whole "gendered" thing is an annoyance to me. Save for a few things, Both sides of that fence are equals.

Want be seeing any more grows like that. Sure, wish I could open her up and do a big run of 15 plus I'll stick with the 9 in the 4x4. I've been thinking about doing a 2 gallon pot run of 16 :shrug:
I'm too lazy to do more than four at a time lol.

That's that shit memory at play there lmao

images (23).jpg
:paleo: ppp

Lol.
Hell, my wife is more prone to beat a dude's ass then I am, And I'm nuttier than a squirrel turd.

The whole "gendered" thing is an annoyance to me. Save for a few things, Both sides of that fence are equals.
Yeah I'm definitely the "spitfire" of the relationship as well. I can shit talk with the best of them and generally know exactly what to say to cut the deepest cause I listen to *everything* and pick up on lots of stuff people don't even realize they're putting out there lol. I'm generally more apt to verbal sparring than physical altercations but with some of the stuff I've been through I'm pretty much not scared of anyone lol.

Hell yeah :d5:
Granted, they were all heavily trained/dwarfed/etc and only yielded an oz each but I was looking for variety not quantity as I'm seeking out specific meds and figure I'd rather test a bunch via small plants than run a single huge plant in there that isn't going to be what I need. But still lol.
20211127_135654.jpg

Hubby got me a 4x4 for Christmas so I've been a bit better lately. Though he told me I had a 4 plant cap on the 4x4 and I've got 9 plants in there currently, and the one big girl in the 1gal pot in the 2x2 lol. I don't know how to behave myself :rofl:
20220123_155757.jpg
20220123_161046.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back