Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
...the only experience I've got with chickens is getting chased around by roosters as a kid, And cooking them as an adult.

Got all the 17 girls in their respective tents and sitting on the pots they're going in. Temps and humidity are nice and stable in both tents.
Gonna transplant all except one in a few hours...
17? You been hangin' around Dabber's place or something? Sheesh.

Usually I don't mind existing in a male dominated space cause usually I feel there is a mutual respect established over knowledge/ideas/experience/etc, but every once in a while I get reminded that there are people who assume I know nothing strictly based on the fact that I lack external genitalia and it always makes me laugh at their naiveté. As if research requires a member to type with or some such. It would be one thing if they had results to back up their constant insistence that I'm doing things wrong, but it all just seems to be a whole lot of baseless gum flapping. Ah well. Mansplain it to me harder daddy, as they say :rofl:

As @420Forever is apt to say, just saying, and carry on lmao.

mmm, ya gotta make sure to add the "plz" part to the end ;) ........................................................jus sayin & carry on plz :smoking: ppp

Whats super hilarious to me is that everyone hubby talks to is always under the assumption that *he* is the one growing, that the smoke report survey is *his* idea, etc. He is always quick to correct them though lol. He is constantly bragging on me apparently which is hilarious but equally hilarious is the fact that they just assume that I couldn't possibly be the one doing these things. Didn't realize that horticulture was a gendered sport but here we are :rofl:

17? You been hangin' around Dabber's place or something? Sheesh.
Want be seeing any more grows like that. Sure, wish I could open her up and do a big run of 15 plus I'll stick with the 9 in the 4x4. I've been thinking about doing a 2 gallon pot run of 16 :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back