Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a lazy lay in wake and bake sort of morning. Have some errands to run today but blegh snow and whatnot. Not really trying to drive 15 miles to tractor supply with the roads frozen. Hubby dropped his vape and broke his tank though so a trip to the smoke shop is inevitable as he vaped my newly filled tank dry while I was asleep last night, woke up to a lovely dry hit lol. Good news is I've fallen asleep before him the last two nights so I've been feeling a little bit better.

Just to cold. Haven’t had any eggs since the cold snap. Happens every year about this time. They should start laying again any day.

Yup..ours are down too............ :headbang: ..it doesn't seem to affect the ducks so much......

Good news is I've fallen asleep before him the last two nights so I've been feeling a little bit better.

Excellent.......:pighug:

Might be time for some chicken soup... My wife makes it S.American style, "sancocho de gallina," or "ajiaco."

It is Always chicken soup time.......:chef:......10 of your 5 a day in every bowl......:biggrin:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back