Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Uncle gave me a Rhode Island chick to raise when I was a little kid. Kept her in a box in my room for a bit before she went outside. I didn't have an outside dog at the time. so I set her up in the dog house. She didn't sleep there though. Silly ass chicken must have imprinted on me. She slept under my bedroom window awning. :hump: Well, she slept there until a volunteer tomato came up right where she had been roosting for a year.
Those eggs sure were good and BIG brown eggs. Double yolkers were common. The yolks were a deep orange.

I got a dozen chicks when I bought my farm. 10 hens and ate the smaller Rooster. Yeah, we had plenty of eggs. Free roam eggs from chickens eating bugs in the garden sure were good. Don't know if it was the chickens or guineas or both, that spread the vetch I planted as a part of my cover crop, but the veggie garden was FULL of it by late summer!

Got all the 17 girls in their respective tents and sitting on the pots they're going in. Temps and humidity are nice and stable in both tents.
Gonna transplant all except one in a few hours. The one I'm not transplanting for at least a day may be an Elephant mixed up or a Green pheno of Sour Stomper. I'd prefer a green Sour Stomper. Anyway, I didn't have another 3gal bag, so I bagged up a 7gal pot from the tote outside. I'll plant it Monday or Tuesday when it warms enough.

Maybe I should rename this grow to "The Bob Saget Full House Memorial Grow"?:smoking:

I'll post up pics later today.

Got all the 17 girls in their respective tents and sitting on the pots they're going in. Temps and humidity are nice and stable in both tents.
Gonna transplant all except one in a few hours. The one I'm not transplanting for at least a day may be an Elephant mixed up or a Green pheno of Sour Stomper. I'd prefer a green Sour Stomper. Anyway, I didn't have another 3gal bag, so I bagged up a 7gal pot from the tote outside. I'll plant it Monday or Tuesday when it warms enough.

Maybe I should rename this grow to "The Bob Saget Full House Memorial Grow"?:smoking:

I'll post up pics later today.
Betty White, Bob Saget, and Meatloaf wasn't exactly the celebrity death in threes trio I would have guessed this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back