Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was like magic.... wow.
Apperently i/we have some laws to change, but to do that we have to get the majority with us.

I am a pretty decent grower in soil and coco, what if i reached out on YouTube and teached the good guys and girls on how to grow their own medicine?

I could teach my whole city and tag everyone.

What do you guys think?

:pass:

:crying: I'm reading that Thinking what the fluff lays green eggs.......:crying:

Looks delish.........:glutton:......
Ameraucanas!
Screenshot_20220123-120934_Google.jpg

I got really into chickens for a bit like a decade ago, shh.

That was like magic.... wow.
Apperently i/we have some laws to change, but to do that we have to get the majority with us.

I am a pretty decent grower in soil and coco, what if i reached out on YouTube and teached the good guys and girls on how to grow their own medicine?

I could teach my whole city and tag everyone.

What do you guys think?

:pass:

Every Great Crusade starts with a small step @AMG ........... :pass: ...the Hard part is recruiting...without compromising your own Safety.

Set up a group and see what kind of response you get......:headbang:..and Go from there.......

Every Great Crusade starts with a small step @AMG ........... :pass: ...the Hard part is recruiting...without compromising your own Safety.

Set up a group and see what kind of response you get......:headbang:..and Go from there.......
Cheers @Suki813 ...:bighug:

Cheers @Cave Dirt Cody ...:bighug:....

I've seen the blue duck eggs but I haven't seen a green one.......:headbang:...you Learm something new every day in LS.....:pass:
I’ll get a picture as soon as they start laying again. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back