Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday @Mossy, I want to say that after I subjected everyone here to my last grow pics (and lots of them) that you saw some buds were "furry" in my pics. And yes, they were, and I do not think it was a N problem in veg just me growing some selfed seeds with bad genetics. They are destined for bubble hash and edibles. I applaud your astute observation.
Thankfully the Northern Lights and Blueberry auto's turned out A1. The trimming went on for three days and netted about 3 lbs. About half will be edibles. That's farming :pass:

Happy Sunday @Mossy, I want to say that after I subjected everyone here to my last grow pics (and lots of them) that you saw some buds were "furry" in my pics. And yes, they were, and I do not think it was a N problem in veg just me growing some selfed seeds with bad genetics. They are destined for bubble hash and edibles. I applaud your astute observation.
Thankfully the Northern Lights and Blueberry auto's turned out A1. The trimming went on for three days and netted about 3 lbs. About half will be edibles. That's farming :pass:

That's Great farming.....:bravo:....3 lbs.........:headbang:....have you got trim blisters.......?

I Like Furry Buds......:biggrin:....in my Line...if it looks Furry...it is one of the Whites showing through.

GOOOOOOOOOODDDD morning ya freaks!!!!!

Starting the day off right with some "green eggs and ham". Huevos rancheros with home made roasted poblano and tomatillo salsa, goat cheese, some refrieds, avocate, and Benton's bacon with warm tortillas.

If you are a bacon head and have never had Benton's bacon, do yourself a favor and order some. The bomb!!!! Super smokey and thick cut. My house smells like a smokehouse even after an hour. Shipping is pricey, but it's worth every bit of it. Get some of their country ham prosciutto as well. Amazing and not too salty.

IMG_7839.JPG

Well, everyone fed and watered.....except me of course......might need to remedy that in a bit....dog treats n meds done, wife breakfasted, plant res filled and PH'd to 6.4 (went back to MC).....time for a smoke and relax a little.
Going to have to pay close attention to the root balls on these to see if there is any evidence of salts build up....read a few things on having to flush the autopots from top down because if it....just weird that the BS is doing great but the other 2 are showing varying degrees of stress and/or def or lockout....
Really weird because the APK's are showing it the same across all 3...1 doing ok, 1 distressed and the last really distressed...
Welcome to the world of sub-irrigation. Lack of runoff makes nute management a larger challenge than with runoff. All my autopot grows with salts seemed to suffer from nute issues. No doubt contributed to by me, but the underlying issue is real, and common with any sub-irrigation setup.

Good luck with the grow. :biggrin::pighug:

That's Great farming.....:bravo:....3 lbs.........:headbang:....have you got trim blisters.......?

I Like Furry Buds......:biggrin:....in my Line...if it looks Furry...it is one of the Whites showing through.
I was Slackin on the trimming a bit :smoking: My wife got the blisters :vibe:

3 lbs. May I never have that long a sentence in trim jail. :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back