Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling pretty gutted today, my brand new Apogee MQ-610 is faulty apparently.
Low light applications affected by zero-offset calibration error in some meters
On December 9, 2021, an internal Quality Control Audit determined a small number of Apogee handheld pyranometer, PAR, and ePAR meters may have shipped with a zero-value offset that was outside of our published specifications. This means some meters may not be reading within the ± 5% advertised specification when measuring low light levels. Please refer to the table and search tool below to determine if your meter is in the affected group and if you are measuring low enough light levels to be concerned.
Normal SpecificationsPossible Low Light Error
Quantum Meters± 5% (0-4000 umol m-2 s-1)± >5% (0-200 umol m-2 s-1),
± 5% (200-4000 umol m-2 s-1)
ePAR Meters± 5% (0-4000 umol m-2 s-1)± >5% (0-200 umol m-2 s-1),
Pyranometer Meters± 5% (0-2000 W m-2)± >5% (0-100 W m-2),
± 5% (100-2000 W m-2)
Should I be concerned growing cannabis, or isn't it a problem, anyone know?
With a 10% swing, I don't think I'd worry much about it.

edit............forgot to add I'd still be pissed with paying that much money.

Last edited:
I know your pain….I had to have my jeep towed back to the shop the day after I picked it up because the new master cylinder they installed with the clutch was bad from the factory. I lost all hydraulic activity in the clutch about 35 miles after the install..
Yes, Shyte happens. That is a horrible feeling when the pedal just hits the floor with no resistance. I have had that happen with both clutch and brakes but never both at the same time.

I had an old Willey Jeep that I could drive without the clutch. It could get a bit dodgey at the stop lights because you could downshift into second gear easily because it had syncros but first gear did not. It was really hard to match speeds in first gear. I could do it most of the time but not allways. So idle in second was about 7 MPH and the stop signals come up faster than you think at 7 mph. This led to a lot of screeching stops because to get out of second into neutral you had to give a little gas to get the pressure off the gears. If I had enough warning I just slipped it into neutral and coasted to the light. Then the Jeep had to be stopped with the motor off put in first gear and started. That starter could pull and start the engine even on a slight grade. I also used it in Lr4 to climb off/on rocks but that is a different story. It was a couple weeks before I could afford to fix it. :rofl:

Whatcha watchin? Hubby is playing his game and I'm bored lol.

well, i was watchin a couple diff nature docu'z, but then a neighbor stopped by to shoot the shyte, so jus been havin a couple brewz & tokin some purple kush for the past hour or so, lol :dizzy: ppp

well, i was watchin a couple diff nature docu'z, but then a neighbor stopped by to shoot the shyte, so jus been havin a couple brewz & tokin some purple kush for the past hour or so, lol :dizzy: ppp
Just smashed the leftover sloppy Joe's and now we are starting Bleach cause I've never seen it lol.

Feeling pretty gutted today, my brand new Apogee MQ-610 is faulty apparently.
Low light applications affected by zero-offset calibration error in some meters
On December 9, 2021, an internal Quality Control Audit determined a small number of Apogee handheld pyranometer, PAR, and ePAR meters may have shipped with a zero-value offset that was outside of our published specifications. This means some meters may not be reading within the ± 5% advertised specification when measuring low light levels. Please refer to the table and search tool below to determine if your meter is in the affected group and if you are measuring low enough light levels to be concerned.
Normal SpecificationsPossible Low Light Error
Quantum Meters± 5% (0-4000 umol m-2 s-1)± >5% (0-200 umol m-2 s-1),
ePAR Meters± 5% (0-4000 umol m-2 s-1)± >5% (0-200 umol m-2 s-1),
Pyranometer Meters± 5% (0-2000 W m-2)± >5% (0-100 W m-2),
± 5% (100-2000 W m-2)
Should I be concerned growing cannabis, or isn't it a problem, anyone know?
@Don't Fear the Reefer You should be measuring light in the higher range that is in tolerance. 200 umols is about 9 DLI at 12/12 hours and 18 DLI at 18/6. You will be running more than that. more like in the 800-1200 range.

I am lucky I live with theses people . Not in the song , but where I live ,
1642930874891.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back