Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello auntie @Mossy, would you be so kind and help me out with some answers to my questions, I would really appreciate you taking the time to do so.
I've seen you are the A-Z for Dragons in the threads related to the Dragons line.

Cross my palms with silver...................:aha:..an I'll see what I can Answer for you @flyingkite.........:eyebrows:

Last edited:
@Don't Fear the Reefer You should be measuring light in the higher range that is in tolerance. 200 umols is about 9 DLI at 12/12 hours and 18 DLI at 18/6. You will be running more than that. more like in the 800-1200 range.
Thanks Man O green
Yes I agree, having looked at the data again, I understand it better, it is the 0-200 umols that is 5% higher or lower than tolerance and 200-4000 is within spec, I think? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Morning kittens.....35 f on the infamous front porch and supposed to drop to 31.....looks like another hibernation day.....didn't do much of anything except try to stay warm yesterday and looking the same for today......feel so miserable when I'm cold I find it hard to concentrate on anything but being cold.....guess I'm a true breeding Florida phenotype.
Time for the 2nd cup..

Well, everyone fed and watered.....except me of course......might need to remedy that in a bit....dog treats n meds done, wife breakfasted, plant res filled and PH'd to 6.4 (went back to MC).....time for a smoke and relax a little.
Going to have to pay close attention to the root balls on these to see if there is any evidence of salts build up....read a few things on having to flush the autopots from top down because if it....just weird that the BS is doing great but the other 2 are showing varying degrees of stress and/or def or lockout....
Really weird because the APK's are showing it the same across all 3...1 doing ok, 1 distressed and the last really distressed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back