Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, everyone fed and watered.....except me of course......might need to remedy that in a bit....dog treats n meds done, wife breakfasted, plant res filled and PH'd to 6.4 (went back to MC).....time for a smoke and relax a little.
Going to have to pay close attention to the root balls on these to see if there is any evidence of salts build up....read a few things on having to flush the autopots from top down because if it....just weird that the BS is doing great but the other 2 are showing varying degrees of stress and/or def or lockout....
Really weird because the APK's are showing it the same across all 3...1 doing ok, 1 distressed and the last really distressed...
Hopefully you have better water than I do... My autopots quit working, And I couldn't figure out why until MoG and someone else mentioned scale build up from my water and MC.
...my lazy ass still hasn't descaled anything yet, either. Lol

Welcome to the world of sub-irrigation. Lack of runoff makes nute management a larger challenge than with runoff. All my autopot grows with salts seemed to suffer from nute issues. No doubt contributed to by me, but the underlying issue is real, and common with any sub-irrigation setup.

Good luck with the grow. :biggrin::pighug:
Yeah, figure next time on those 2 I'm doing fabric pots...not easy on the back but I can get a cart to wheel em into the shower pan.

opefully you have better water than I do... My autopots quit working, And I couldn't figure out why until MoG and someone else mentioned scale build up from my water and MC.
...my lazy ass still hasn't descaled anything yet, either. Lol
Not bad at all since the 3 stage at the pump and the 5 stage RO under sink...But yeah, planned on a 2 day cleaning in between grows.

So true, My wife and I both had sore backs after from sitting so long. But I love hand trimmed smoke

Good times, good times.
544FDB9F-D30F-4CBE-A716-F51AA435DF67.jpeg

4591E728-F461-409E-8FE7-8BD866EF7E47.jpeg

Finally getting over the rona.Have to get my trim on. Might go get me a load today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back