Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
which dragon/s is/are most suitable for back pain, scoliosis, stress, mood enhancement, energy? Not limited to only one strain which ticks all boxes, can also be multiple strains and different harvest times for desired effects
So, what I’ve found works best for my pain, including significant back pain, is to have multiple indica and indica dominant strains on hand. If I only have a couple, I start to build a tolerance fairly quickly (I’m a heavy user) and then no matter how good of a strain it is, it’s positive effects start to diminish. I really like the stone dragon, and strains that contain it….but I’ve found good relief from a lot of Kush strains as well….really all indica strains have something to offer. Harvest points definitely come into play. Sativas don’t do much for pain, but I still use them for treatment of ptsd related symptoms….or to mix into an indica joint for some energy.

need seeds, where can I find them?
Lotsa seedbanks afn recommends, just explore the seed bank section of this site. If you’re interested in portal beans you’ll need to contact them via the store. You get a membership with seed purchase. The store will look sold out….just contact them.

as for breeding, I recommend getting some regular beans and find a male you like and let him pollinate some ladies…..you can do multiple female strains….. and get started that way. Eventually you’ll try reversing, but just start simple….let Mother Nature do her thing….you can collect some also….if stored correctly it will stay viable for a year or more….moisture is it’s enemy :pass:

auntie @Mossy is def the one to ask any & all such ques'z to re dragonz ;) ppp

Hello auntie @Mossy, would you be so kind and help me out with some answers to my questions, I would really appreciate you taking the time to do so.
I've seen you are the A-Z for Dragons in the threads related to the Dragons line.

I've seen you are the A-Z for Dragons in the threads related to the Dragons line.

she oughta be, seein as how she originated the line, lol ;) jus sayin & carry on plz.... :smoking: ppp

Well guess I gotta be patient for a smidge longer! Genius Bar doesn’t have an appointment to fix my phone til Tuesday morning! Glad it gave me time to compare features on new iPhone 13 pro VS max pro! Thought max was gonna be way better but literally same phone with just a tiny bit bigger screen and about 45 min extra in battery life! Think I’ll just get the pro but with an upgraded memory size! It’s got waaaaay better camera then my old iPhone 8+ and I know the 4K pictures/videos alone take up a good amount of memory! :thumbsup:

@flyingkite I have used many strains for lower back pain - leaking discs. I find like Frank you will need several strains so you can switch them up. I usually only used a single strain for 3 days in a row. The best pain relief for me came with 1:1 - THC:CBD strains heavy on the indica.

The 207 Genetics Purple Kush CBD Auto is a good one but the seed is not available now? I would look in those genetic lines.
:goodluck:

We have had a setback on the truck. The timing chain tensioner is jammed and not working. There are two ways to get to it pull the head or pull the motor out and take the pan off. The timing chain cover is sandwiched between the two!

It just goes to show if it is not one thing it is another. New parts that don't work right :doh:. Time to hit some dabs.

We have had a setback on the truck. The timing chain tensioner is jammed and not working. There are two ways to get to it pull the head or pull the motor out and take the pan off. The timing chain cover is sandwiched between the two!

It just goes to show if it is not one thing it is another. New parts that don't work right :doh:. Time to hit some dabs.
I know your pain….I had to have my jeep towed back to the shop the day after I picked it up because the new master cylinder they installed with the clutch was bad from the factory. I lost all hydraulic activity in the clutch about 35 miles after the install..

I’m just sitting here pondering…..

Wondering if it’s a good thing or potentially a problem that I smoke so much weed I gotta set an alarm so I remember to burp the jars I’m waiting to be able to smoke??? :shrug: :rofl:

Wondering if it’s a good thing or potentially a problem that I smoke so much weed I gotta set an alarm so I remember to burp the jars I’m waiting to be able to smoke??? :shrug: :rofl:

best be careful...auntie'll put u on the naughty step for makin a crack like that :doh: :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Not a problem until you start forgetting to set the alarm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back