Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to you all!
Been lurking again on this forum after some years went by...posted the sentence below to live chat since I misunderstood where the action is taking place :D
"everyone who're growing dragons, tell us which strain is your favourite any why"

I am trying to pick out a dragon strain that which would be the most suitable for me. From what I've read it has medical effects on consumers.
I got some Duurty, Stone and ??? seeds back in 2013 and grew them and was impressed, nothing I've ever seen - trichs everywhere including leaves...back then I was a recreational smoker. Stopped smoking somewhere around 2016. This time I'm looking into dragons for medical purposes due to back pain, light scoliosis and stress related to work + something to bring mood & energy up is nice to have.

What's the Bus boy starting wage ? Gracie has the cuteness going for her @420 must be the brains of the operation? :face:

hey, i rezemble that comment :rolleyes2: :smoking: ppp

Anyone pic a winner for tonights Supercross 450's race I do the fantasy pics and am kicking ass so far. I'm picking Roczen It's the veterans race
You’re probably right….I just hope for some good racing….probably will be too, SD seems like a tough track

What questions do you have @flyingkite :pass:
First of all, Frank the Dank thanks for hooking me up to this thread

- which dragon/s is/are most suitable for back pain, scoliosis, stress, mood enhancement, energy? Not limited to only one strain which ticks all boxes, can also be multiple strains and different harvest times for desired effects
- I need seeds, where can I find them?
- If I manage to get some seeds I would like to take necessary steps to produce my own and become self sufficient. Not sure how to cross in order to preserve dragon traits. Reversed self pollination, cross between male and female of same strain? If I would be able to get couple of different dragon strains I would most certainly put in the effort and cross those also.
- I would also like to store pollen from Dragon males in my freezer. I've done some reading on this topic to put it in bags with rice to absorb moisture. How long can it last in freezer?

These are a few questions, I hope not too much for start :)

First of all, Frank the Dank thanks for hooking me up to this thread

- which dragon/s is/are most suitable for back pain, scoliosis, stress, mood enhancement, energy? Not limited to only one strain which ticks all boxes, can also be multiple strains and different harvest times for desired effects
- I need seeds, where can I find them?
- If I manage to get some seeds I would like to take necessary steps to produce my own and become self sufficient. Not sure how to cross in order to preserve dragon traits. Reversed self pollination, cross between male and female of same strain? If I would be able to get couple of different dragon strains I would most certainly put in the effort and cross those also.
- I would also like to store pollen from Dragon males in my freezer. I've done some reading on this topic to put it in bags with rice to absorb moisture. How long can it last in freezer?

These are a few questions, I hope not too much for start :)

auntie @Mossy is def the one to ask any & all such ques'z to re dragonz ;) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back