Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat:

Before the tap root shows out of the starting cube so you do not risk bumping it. I used to just start them in the net pot with the starter cube held in place by PH balanced clay pebbles -Hydroton. I had a pump that ran water near the starter cube to encourage the roots to get down into the reservoir.

View attachment 1410726
Okay. I'll have to take a pic of what I'm working with when I get home. I'm doing it in a coffee can at first to see if I can get the hang of it before being on such a small scale starts to be a pain.

Okay. I'll have to take a pic of what I'm working with when I get home. I'm doing it in a coffee can at first to see if I can get the hang of it before being on such a small scale starts to be a pain.
Do not use metal in hydro - period. Get a plastic bucket. The nutrients will dissolve the metals and poison the plant.

Get tweezers and just pluck those nanners off gently! :d5:
Already done - I didn't count them, but there were likely over 20 of the buggers. This is the second time, I think, that 24c has hermied on me. My grow two winters ago was not as bad, at least I didn't notice any nanners, but it did throw the odd seed, and I was not playing with pollen then. None of the other plants in that previous grow threw seeds, so I am sure that one of the two 24cs knocked itself up slightly. The current one will be a fair bit seedier if the number of nanners means anything, and it even may have managed to knock up my solos. :cuss:

This is discouraging because now the seeds that I will get from this plant are suspect, and the second 24c looks more sativa to me, so it was not the one whose seeds I thought might be better for sleep meds. The good news, so far, is that the second 24c has not shown a single nanner. If the stone is good for sleep, I might still get a seed supply in spite of the hermied girl.

Nonetheless, it seems that I may be on the market for a new sleep strain. Dealing with hermies is a pain. :sadcry::sadcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back