Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......taking longer and longer to catch up on posts each morning......fvcking cold weekend in store for us...well, cold for Florida....seems our week or 2 of winter is here. Probably going to be a hibernation day unless I decide to go to the local for a couple.
The Durban poison is starting to fatten up noticeably now.....Red congo just looks sad....worst looking grow so far except for the BS. Might just be the wide variety of strains and breeders needing different care....

I can't ever expect anybody to understand what's going on with me, especially since I can't ever figure it out myself. I tend to shut down and disappear into my own world for a few days to a week or 2 at a time. To me, just the wife and kid not harassing me for it and expecting it, and the unspoken understanding when I shut off and disappear into my garage is enough for me to see that they recognize it and let me deal with it on my own terms. Used to be very anxiety inducing but now it feels understood and like a regular part of life here and I just have to make sure that I don't allow it to go on too long or I can get myself stuck in a hole. Keep you head up...

I do something similar, But I write music. Anxiety and depression are terrible for me, but great for productivity.

Morning kittens......taking longer and longer to catch up on posts each morning......fvcking cold weekend in store for us...well, cold for Florida....seems our week or 2 of winter is here. Probably going to be a hibernation day unless I decide to go to the local for a couple.
The Durban poison is starting to fatten up noticeably now.....Red congo just looks sad....worst looking grow so far except for the BS. Might just be the wide variety of strains and breeders needing different care....
I'll trade weather with you if you want, So you can hibernate longer and catch up on sleep.
It's -7f here right now.
My husky mix doesn't even want to be outside, And that idiot lives for cold weather lol

I'll trade weather with you if you want, So you can hibernate longer and catch up on sleep.
It's -7f here right now.
My husky mix doesn't even want to be outside, And that idiot lives for cold weather lol
13 here

It's -7f here right now.
No, no...I'm ok with what I got...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back