Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been warming my water to match the tent ambient temp with the cooler temps of the house.

:watering: In my winter season...the same pot of water....ph'd early morning...mid afternoon..can have as much as 1 PH point difference..just by heat and light changes...so it makes sense...:pass:

Afternoon @WildBill .. :pass: ..sharing one...

Bit bumpy the last two days. Hubbys mother got covid...she was okay to start ..but took a down turn...so we have lots of phone calls going on between countries/hospitals/relatives.
Is she in the hospital or residential care? I wish her luck!

Canna coffee is good! Last batch of canna oil is not as powerful as the last and that's good! I don't have to be quite as careful if I want to be productive! LOL!

Is she in the hospital or residential care? I wish her luck!

Cheers @Wild Corgi.. :d5:..she is an assesment centre to go into assisted living...but because of the care home lockdowns..and staff shortages she has been stuck there for a couple of months.

The centre was closed to visitors from 23rd Dec until 27th Jan....so it must be the staff that have carried it in..:pass:..sods law in the UK ATM...the new varient is so wide sread you'd be Lucky not to come into contact with it.

Care home called an ambulance and they said as soon as she was put on oxygen her stats went up to 100%...so they have taken her to hospital for IV antibiotcs to give her a fighting chance. :headbang:

:watering: In my winter season...the same pot of water....ph'd early morning...mid afternoon..can have as much as 1 PH point difference..just by heat and light changes...so it makes sense...:pass:
My water is very stable in pH. Being in living soil, I haven't bothered pHing my water for over a year. After the last grow with the early chill they got, I've been obsessive with temps of everything. :rofl:
It has paid off well so far. I'm VERY happy with this start. I only have two girls with little oddities. One is a Stomper that germed funny. She'll get fixed when I transplant her. The other is an Elephant that has an odd leaf color with a mottling of lighter green. She's the only one with it and it's all the same unamended material out of the bag of RootsOrganic.

I dunno what it is with her. Can viruses be in seeds from an infected Mom?

Mixed up a batch of MC for res....... AN nutes not really working like I'd want so might as well go back to the old standby. Doubt it'll bounce em back this late but at least I know it does the job. Just means more monitoring of PH in the res and maybe adjusting on the fly. Not really much frostiness to the BS so thinking about trying the stem split thing to increase trich production for a couple days..

After the last grow with the early chill they got, I've been obsessive with temps of everything.
People always question me about the lil heater in my tent but being in my bedroom tent temps will go from upper 80’s to upper 60’s overnight without it and plants don’t like that huge of temp swings daily! Seem to be much happier keeping it 1 stable temp round the clock! Also yesterday I had left my 2 bags of soil in the trunk overnight so when I potted it up and brought it inside the temp probe on 1 of my sensors showed temp at 51 so I heated up the water before I used it to moisten the soil and when I was done watering temps showed was up to 83! :thumbsup:

caturday.gif

:pass:

Also had to drop a new 1 to replace it but obv these gnome beans were ready to hit the soil prob 24hrs after dropping them to soak! Let them soak for 48hrs and was long enough 1 had done this! :yoinks:
0412A120-93FE-4010-BF21-D3116EE3DB6F.jpeg
12F1F41C-F831-429B-986A-6CE9FF7F6B15.jpeg

2 of the other 3 u could tell when it went into the soil that the seed shell was hanging on for dear life so hoping it doesn’t hinder them in standing up! Guess we’ll watch for a few days and see if they peek their heads above soil without issue!:cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back