Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......taking longer and longer to catch up on posts each morning......fvcking cold weekend in store for us...well, cold for Florida....seems our week or 2 of winter is here. Probably going to be a hibernation day unless I decide to go to the local for a couple.
The Durban poison is starting to fatten up noticeably now.....Red congo just looks sad....worst looking grow so far except for the BS. Might just be the wide variety of strains and breeders needing different care....
18*F @ 7am....yuk!

All my girls are playing very well together.............very well! I guess that's extra good with the 17 I have! LOL!
Just looked at them after making my coffee. Grow room is nice and warm with no aux heat. Feels REAL good in there with the house sitting on 60*F. The 4x4 has warmed up the media quite nicely. Gonna check the soil temp with my candy temp gauge. I've been warming my water to match the tent ambient temp with the cooler temps of the house. After I transplant, I'll start keeping at least 5 gal in the grow room. With 17 that germed, I'm gonna use a lot of water in this grow! LOL!
Today is day 12 above the ground for most of the girls. The temptation to transplant is gonna make me check in a few hours to see if the roots are at the level II want. I only have two that are 4 days younger than the rest. It just depends on how the tents lay out if they get transplanted at the same time. I may just set them all on top of the pots that will go into for a couple of days or so. The tent temps are running a couple degrees different, but I haven't concentrated in fine-tuning the 4x4 yet.

Now that the sun is coming up I can see it's also a rainy day.....cold rainy day....might just stay in my PJ's

Exactly the same here @Bill.de.Cat ..:pass:....cloud cover last night has brought the temps up a bit...

We've done the shopping.....but I'm back in the onesie..with the fire on and a granny rug over me knees.......:pass:..

Hey Aunite! How's your Caturday going? :pass:

Afternoon @WildBill .. :pass: ..sharing one...

Bit bumpy the last two days. Hubbys mother got covid...she was okay to start ..but took a down turn...so we have lots of phone calls going on between countries/hospitals/relatives.

But...duties Done.
Hubby's out walking the dogs..then he is away to footie.........:footy:... I get Me time...so I can Smoke 'til I Float.............:zen:

Ooohmmmm............:pass:...nom...nom.........

Me head just done a flick and Thought....I Bet the Frogs will be singing today......so I Might be Tempted.....:eyebrows:

homersimpson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back