Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, gonna have to rearrange the bedroom again...TV now blocks good air flow from the A/C so the tent temps are higher. Not so bad now but when spring and summer hit it will be a problem.

I like it better than ethanol because it evaporate at room temp so it has more flavor intact but I'vee never had oil made the way your talking about. So I'm curious what it is like

Last edited:
I have one idea...?

The ones who forbid Cannabis were probably pretty smart, at least they had the power to do so and you don’t get that for free, it’s a tricky way up there.

I believe they planned for the coming generations:pass:.

They knew that if they forbid cannabis that a certain kind of people would try it anyway as they would like to find out by themself what it gave for kind of effect.
And some of those would get stuck on it, and maybe start to grow them self as they had the genetics for it. And then next generation would also get in contact with cannabis, and the coming generation after that.

So these “criminals” would become farmers, small to big scale, but all they were actually doing was farming.

Now when it starts to get legalized they (some of us) know how to farm and we have also learned about the nature in the same time, something that got lost during our time in the citys.

As cannabis have been unlegal, there is and will be an enormous amount of humans that wants to grow their own weed, to use themself, to make money of it, or both.:pass:

Maybe it was a way to open up some people’s eyes on how we are treating our world?

As people care about money - if they were growing weed they would like to get the best out of it and learned as much as they could as they wanted to have the best product.

By learning how to grow, they would also learn about the climate, the nature and a whole lot of positive things that comes with that journey.

Still, there is plenty of people who dont know how to grow, those who is interested will study how to do it as it’s way smarter to be growing by yourself then to buy it of someone else, especially with the high prices today.

:pass:

Plants are sensitive to the environment and the cannnabis-plant has a perfect structure of leaves, so it’s easy to see if something’s wrong by studying them.
Maybe someone were thinking that if we planted cannabis-plants in the city’s, or another place we would see where they didn’t grow as good, or almost died.

Some people would ask, why? Find the problem and put a finger on it.

As the ones at the very top don’t always tell the truth to us, maybe this is a chance for some to learn how to farm, to take a step back and to do the only thing that feels right.

To grow weed.....

Brand new study about effects of CBD on COVID. Peer reviewed and published and the whole 9. This one actually impressed my medical field wife. Click the links for the nerdy stuff. Wouldn't it be crazy if we could easily grow our own medicine but the government will still require shots and pills? This COVID thing could actually lead to federal legalization and real big money pharma testing

Just my damn luck! Finally waited til new billing cycle to upgrade my wireless plan and then went to upgrade my phone once it showed as active in computer and the bastards didn’t pay attention before and my phone has a tiny chip on corner of front screen and can’t trade my phone in with it! So now gotta pay deductible so I can go get my phone repaired and then go back to T-Mobile to swap to my new 1! Damn hassle this has become! :cuss:

Thanks for the rep @Mara Cachafa. My family has never understood why I'm so open with my struggles with my mental health but I feel like if people see you talking about it and its something they struggle with as well, sometimes it helps them feel not as alone in it or like its not something they need to hide. It feels like we can't help get rid of the stigma around these things if we don't talk about them or whatever. Idk my brain hurts right now.

Thanks for the rep @Mara Cachafa. My family has never understood why I'm so open with my struggles with my mental health but I feel like if people see you talking about it and its something they struggle with as well, sometimes it helps them feel not as alone in it or like its not something they need to hide. It feels like we can't help get rid of the stigma around these things if we don't talk about them or whatever. Idk my brain hurts right now.
I can't ever expect anybody to understand what's going on with me, especially since I can't ever figure it out myself. I tend to shut down and disappear into my own world for a few days to a week or 2 at a time. To me, just the wife and kid not harassing me for it and expecting it, and the unspoken understanding when I shut off and disappear into my garage is enough for me to see that they recognize it and let me deal with it on my own terms. Used to be very anxiety inducing but now it feels understood and like a regular part of life here and I just have to make sure that I don't allow it to go on too long or I can get myself stuck in a hole. Keep you head up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back