Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last few days have been really rough, after my no sleep weekend idk if it destroyed my immune system or if its just coincidence or what but I've been really sick and so that had made things even more rough. Having to fight insurance to get my new meds going (of course :face:) and woke up too late to take my current ones yesterday so I'm in the wake of that which isn't too bad day of but the next day is shitty (worse so if I repeat not taking them). Took them way late today so I'm going to be up late again but two days of not taking them is extra bad so lesser of two evils I guess. Idk. Nothing seems to help me get sleep, no matter how much I vape or whatever lately which is shitty too. I'm just tired and sick and cranky and sad. Mostly sad. This shitty weather definitely isn't helping, and isolation is really fucking with me too. I've been pretty MIA everywhere but here, and even the few random times I've gone MIA here even for just a day or two you guys are really the only ones who have noticed or seem to care at all. Its hard when you realize that no one who knows you in the real world even notices when you fall off the radar for days or weeks or months at a time. Hell, my own mom didn't even realize anything was wrong over the weekend until I called and talked to her about it on Tuesday. Its just hard to process the fact that you mean so little to people who you thought cared about you that they don't even notice when you disappear.

Sorry for being such a consistent downer lately. I don't mean to kill the vibe so often I just have been feeling especially alone here lately and I know at least a handful of you can relate to at least some of what I'm going through. I spend a lot of time just feeling like a burden to everyone around me and that feeling that everyone would be better off without me around is really really hard to shake.
For sleep you need cbn. I feel like I obtained this by putting 1gram of oil in a mason jar jarred 250f 30mins cooked into simple syrup but anything that cooks boiling hot for another 20 minutes i think I converted thc into cbn cause I just wanted to sleep from it no Racey crazy effects like I was thinking

i found this

For sleep you need cbn. I feel like I obtained this by putting 1gram of oil in a mason jar jarred 250f 30mins cooked into simple syrup but anything that cooks boiling hot for another 20 minutes i think I converted thc into cbn cause I just wanted to sleep from it no Racey crazy effects like I was thinking

i found this

You can also get there by over decarbing flower…..that’s what I do for gdt and it works well…..I take 3ml about 2 hours before bed and usually sleep

You can also get there by over decarbing flower…..that’s what I do for gdt and it works well…..I take 3ml about 2 hours before bed and usually sleep
There's also melatonin lavender tea sometimes exercise could work too. There's some other plants I can't remember but I bet if you mixed a lavender drink with cbn that would work good. They have these lavender kombuchas that are dank with actual lavender in it

Nice set up how much were the grass root pots and also what size are they?
Those are 3gal and I got them locally for $25 for 4! They were supposed to be $8 each tho or they are like $5.50 each ordering direct but also like $20 flat rate for shipping on them! :d5:

Hey @Suki813 I use Green Dragon Tincture to fight my insomnia…..it works pretty well
I made mine with a soxhlet extraction rig from fleabay, one of my better purchases off that site. 2 eyedroppers on a cookie and 1 hour I'm high AF, 2 hours I'm snoozing. And I mostly used trimmings and larf.

I made mine with a soxhlet extraction rig from fleabay, one of my better purchases off that site. 2 eyedroppers on a cookie and 1 hour I'm high AF, 2 hours I'm snoozing. And I mostly used trimmings and larf.
I just use the old stovetop water bath method…I’ve built a tolerance, I’m up to three these days :smoking:

How does that differ from bho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back