Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Stoners!

Went to the auto shop and we started the new engine. She purrs like a kitten. No oil leaks. Now he just needs to put the cooling system in and purge the air from the heads and heater core. He wants to drive it home tonight and back tomorrow then it will be mine.

No wonder my fans even after wiping them down would still shoot dust outta them! Inside the plastic the motor was caked in dust! Took it apart and gave it a true deep cleaning! Prob good thing too seen as I see the sticker on side showing when it was “tested” was 12/2019 but I didn’t start growing til 9/19 and these fans were bought mid 2020! :rofl:
BF79735E-B03A-42B4-B5E5-2B9683B91FEB.jpeg
44AFDD9A-13C3-486D-88E1-4DF2A46968FD.jpeg
7C63B822-7FD8-4576-AA1F-FB6751E7B445.jpeg
5A76FE73-FA84-47D8-BBCB-52AB4DEB49B6.jpeg
ADC085E0-F185-4A4C-9457-5AA9B712DA7C.jpeg

NO MORE DUST BUNNIES BLOWIN IN DA WIND! :eyebrows::vibe:

Good Morfnoevight All you TGIF Stoners!

Went to the auto shop and we started the new engine. She purrs like a kitten. No oil leaks. Now he just needs to put the cooling system in and purge the air from the heads and heater core. He wants to drive it home tonight and back tomorrow then it will be mine.
NICE! It's always a good feeling when a project is completed.

Cool, an 80 lb lap dog. Be a bit more of a challenge at times compared to my 25 lb lap dog. :crying:
She lays in my head now when I'm having a breakdown. Curld up around my back and shoulders and head Monday morning with her face on my face and was puffing air out on my cheek in what felt like an attempt to get me to steady my breathing. Shes a good girl

I wish my dreams weren't all violent/scary/whatever. Like, its not enough to where I don't want to sleep or are afraid of them or whatever, but they all consist of these high stress situations where I'm having to fight/run/whatever and waking up with fight or flight fully engaged makes for some really unfortunate, easily avoidable arguments when I'm already on edge from the start. I wish people would get that and could just give me space to breathe and get to a normal heart rate before trying to talk to/criticize/get me to do stuff cause me already on edge and then immediately getting fussed at means I'm gonna be defensive af or lash out because I've literally been fighting off bad guys or having to help kids get away from someone or been hunted and my fight or flight response is already going full blast. Ugh. I'm just so tired of everything.

She lays in my head now when I'm having a breakdown. Curld up around my back and shoulders and head Monday morning with her face on my face and was puffing air out on my cheek in what felt like an attempt to get me to steady my breathing. Shes a good girl
Yeah, if I get another dog, she'll be a Shepherd or a cross of some sort.
My Lady, I had as a kid, was such a loving dog.

I wish my dreams weren't all violent/scary/whatever. Like, its not enough to where I don't want to sleep or are afraid of them or whatever, but they all consist of these high stress situations where I'm having to fight/run/whatever and waking up with fight or flight fully engaged makes for some really unfortunate, easily avoidable arguments when I'm already on edge from the start. I wish people would get that and could just give me space to breathe and get to a normal heart rate before trying to talk to/criticize/get me to do stuff cause me already on edge and then immediately getting fussed at means I'm gonna be defensive af or lash out because I've literally been fighting off bad guys or having to help kids get away from someone or been hunted and my fight or flight response is already going full blast. Ugh. I'm just so tired of everything.
Since you are already taking medications for anxiety you may want to try:

• Imagery rehearsal therapy. Often used with people who have nightmares as a result of PTSD, imagery rehearsal therapy involves changing the ending to your remembered nightmare while awake so that it's no longer threatening. You then rehearse the new ending in your mind. This approach may reduce the frequency of nightmares.
When I have one of these anxiety dreams (nightmare) I almost always wake enough to know that I am having one. I then concously write a new end to the dream. This seems to help me. If I wake out of one before I can write a new end I am on edge all day. It sucks. :goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back