Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I finally have the watering of them down. They sure use a lot!
Sean told me the key was little to no runoff, also I used to let in just run on floor now I have a tray under and if have runoff just as long as it isnt much nothing to worry about just let it wick up

Sour Crinkle
Ok, I have one Elephant with mottled leaves, just shades of lighter green. No problems with her and no there Elephant or other 18 girls have it...........and she's one of the biggest of the bunch. Doesn't seem to be a problem at the moment. Hope she clears up with time and new growth,

The color is where she just been foliar fed :thumbsup:
Yeah, I wondered about that. As to the asymmetry, one of my recent CBD plants did something like that and never really got over it. Still worth growing out, but sometimes that kind of screwup in growth structure persists for some reason. I was wondering about a virus with mine, but I will never know.

Good luck with it, it will be interesting to see what she does. :pighug: :goodluck:

Nice score! Let me know when u run them as I had someone send me boatload of photo fems a ways back and GDP was 1 of the strains I got sent! Was a bunch of fancy crosses in there but had some Sensei seeds NL photo fems also so kinda wanna run 1 or 2 of each! Being in Tx we never got good name brand strains it was whatever weed man decided to call it so some good old school strains sound kinda nice! :thumbsup:
My only complaint is that there seems to be two versions of GDP. One's got Deep Chunk in it's lineage, one doesn't. Not sure which one these are. A buddy of mine (weed man in the hood) said he found enough seeds in the last GDP he got to fill a pill bottle.
So...if It grows well enough and smokes well enough, I may have to start trying to turn it auto...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back