Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes this look strange to anyone else
20220121_105233.jpg

So. Got my hands on some Grand Daddy Purp seeds. Unfortunately they're photo... Which means my goofy ass is going to try to see how big they'll get in solo cups lol
Nice score! Let me know when u run them as I had someone send me boatload of photo fems a ways back and GDP was 1 of the strains I got sent! Was a bunch of fancy crosses in there but had some Sensei seeds NL photo fems also so kinda wanna run 1 or 2 of each! Being in Tx we never got good name brand strains it was whatever weed man decided to call it so some good old school strains sound kinda nice! :thumbsup:

Guys. We seriously need to teach the whole world on how to grow weed. As when they know that, they will also know what is wrong in this world, and first then we can make a change to the better for all of us.

I trust my genetics and the cannabisplant on this one.

I need a bigger place to grow in, so i can talk about cannabis all days long and tell them they can fit 1 or 2 plants in their closets and show them how easy it is to make their own medicine that will make them feel relaxed and sharp in this mess of a world someone has created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back