Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only complaint is that there seems to be two versions of GDP. One's got Deep Chunk in it's lineage, one doesn't. Not sure which one these are. A buddy of mine (weed man in the hood) said he found enough seeds in the last GDP he got to fill a pill bottle.
So...if It grows well enough and smokes well enough, I may have to start trying to turn it auto...
I was just saying the other day I’d like to get my hands on some good ruderalis beans I could use to get some pollen from so I’d be able to dust photos to get em to a stable auto version! :headbang:

I was just saying the other day I’d like to get my hands on some good ruderalis beans I could use to get some pollen from so I’d be able to dust photos to get em to a stable auto version! :headbang:
Can't you just reverse any good auto? Preferably one that she's share characteristics with the photo like high and flavor. The real work is in selecting the next four generations

Sean told me the key was little to no runoff, also I used to let in just run on floor now I have a tray under and if have runoff just as long as it isnt much nothing to worry about just let it wick up
Here's what I've been doing with mine.
1. Top Spray all girls around the edge the bag.
2 Come back to the first girl and fully water the tops of them all.
3. Wait 15-20 min, trim, clean up, or go smoke a bowl
4. Depending on the size of the pot, I'll add a set amount or add enough to fill to one of the marks on the tray it's sitting in. Usually that first round is soaked up on the first girl by the time I finish filling the last girl.
5. Repeat step 4 and wait 10 min. Usually that will do the trick. You can gage by how quickly they take up the water, how well they are watered. I've started to let them normally sit on top of a layer of pumice in the tray for a little insurance against a wet bottom. I swap out the trays when going from water to grow and vice a versa. Yeah, that's a lot of more work, but until I get more confident with watering these bags.

Can't you just reverse any good auto? Preferably one that she's share characteristics with the photo like high and flavor. The real work is in selecting the next four generations
Yes….and this is a better way than starting from a straight ruderalis….. let someone else sort out the unwanted ruderalis characteristics …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back