Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish my dreams weren't all violent/scary/whatever. Like, its not enough to where I don't want to sleep or are afraid of them or whatever, but they all consist of these high stress situations where I'm having to fight/run/whatever and waking up with fight or flight fully engaged makes for some really unfortunate, easily avoidable arguments when I'm already on edge from the start. I wish people would get that and could just give me space to breathe and get to a normal heart rate before trying to talk to/criticize/get me to do stuff cause me already on edge and then immediately getting fussed at means I'm gonna be defensive af or lash out because I've literally been fighting off bad guys or having to help kids get away from someone or been hunted and my fight or flight response is already going full blast. Ugh. I'm just so tired of everything.
You need some quality sleep. I had the best night's sleep I've had in a VERY long while last night.
I won't pretend to know, much less understand your situation, but with my current, far less than stellar situation, that night's sleep sure as hell made today a hundred time better in outlook and physical well-being.

Naturally with kids, it will need good planning. Right before I went to sleep, I ate a bowl of ramen noodles with a nice chunk of canna butter. Yesterday was a Mfer for pain and everything was a mega chore. I had things that just had to get done, so I fought thru it. Canna only took the edge off the pain. Any more canna and I'd be out. So the sleep was very welcomed.

Woke up feeling MUCH better mentally and physically! While my problems, real and perceived are still there. They are NOT in the forefront of my thought processes. I feel better physically too! BOTH improvement are WELL welcomed.

It's something ya might want to try.

I have not medicated since last night, so I thought it a good time to test the latest batch of reclaimed goodness from my dry ice shake.
I'm drinking a nice cup of coffee with quite a good dose. It was the last of the squeezing from the material in the French press.

Let's see how potent it is! :eyebrows::woohoo::woohoo:

Boom shocka locka!
We clean and ready to rock! :headbang:
B2F28C05-8EED-46A2-8050-03FB271B498F.jpeg
0AAD8B60-F2AC-44C8-B007-C26F10378B8B.jpeg

Finally running to go swap my old iPhone 8+ for a new I phone 13 pro and when I get back I’ll put my new camera to work and get a pic of the Osage testers before I plant em up! :woohoo1:

You need some quality sleep. I had the best night's sleep I've had in a VERY long while last night.
I won't pretend to know, much less understand your situation, but with my current, far less than stellar situation, that night's sleep sure as hell made today a hundred time better in outlook and physical well-being.

Naturally with kids, it will need good planning. Right before I went to sleep, I ate a bowl of ramen noodles with a nice chunk of canna butter. Yesterday was a Mfer for pain and everything was a mega chore. I had things that just had to get done, so I fought thru it. Canna only took the edge off the pain. Any more canna and I'd be out. So the sleep was very welcomed.

Woke up feeling MUCH better mentally and physically! While my problems, real and perceived are still there. They are NOT in the forefront of my thought processes. I feel better physically too! BOTH improvement are WELL welcomed.

It's something ya might want to try.
The last few days have been really rough, after my no sleep weekend idk if it destroyed my immune system or if its just coincidence or what but I've been really sick and so that had made things even more rough. Having to fight insurance to get my new meds going (of course :face:) and woke up too late to take my current ones yesterday so I'm in the wake of that which isn't too bad day of but the next day is shitty (worse so if I repeat not taking them). Took them way late today so I'm going to be up late again but two days of not taking them is extra bad so lesser of two evils I guess. Idk. Nothing seems to help me get sleep, no matter how much I vape or whatever lately which is shitty too. I'm just tired and sick and cranky and sad. Mostly sad. This shitty weather definitely isn't helping, and isolation is really fucking with me too. I've been pretty MIA everywhere but here, and even the few random times I've gone MIA here even for just a day or two you guys are really the only ones who have noticed or seem to care at all. Its hard when you realize that no one who knows you in the real world even notices when you fall off the radar for days or weeks or months at a time. Hell, my own mom didn't even realize anything was wrong over the weekend until I called and talked to her about it on Tuesday. Its just hard to process the fact that you mean so little to people who you thought cared about you that they don't even notice when you disappear.

Sorry for being such a consistent downer lately. I don't mean to kill the vibe so often I just have been feeling especially alone here lately and I know at least a handful of you can relate to at least some of what I'm going through. I spend a lot of time just feeling like a burden to everyone around me and that feeling that everyone would be better off without me around is really really hard to shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back