Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Auntie!!

It's a good day! Ate a bowl of Chili Ramen noodles a la Canna right before bed and slept like a baby for 8 hrs with only one wake, seen it was still dark and went right back to sleep.

Woke, made coffee and looked at the girls. Jeeeze! Just the change from my last post in this thread last night was pretty dramatic. Sure make me wish I had Time lapse capability!

Yeah, that media in the 4x4 was really cold! Over 10 hours with the SP6500 on full blast, the tent temp is still 2 degrees below ambient temp of the lung room! Maybe I can move the girls tonight, but I dunno. Not gonna move until it's all good. They are too happy where they are now.
Girls have been on 24/0. With the colder temps, I'm hoping I can stagger the two tents off time to keep the temps up enough in the lung room temps without aux heat so I can set them on a 20/4 schedule, but may have to run 22/2.

I know it's a subject that's been gone over many times, but is 4 or 2 hours enough rest time to produce quality canna? I'm all about quality and quantity is secondary. What's everyone's thought on this?

So. Got my hands on some Grand Daddy Purp seeds. Unfortunately they're photo... Which means my goofy ass is going to try to see how big they'll get in solo cups lol

So. Got my hands on some Grand Daddy Purp seeds. Unfortunately they're photo... Which means my goofy ass is going to try to see how big they'll get in solo cups lol
That could be interesting! Ya think you can keep up with her stretch when you flip to flower?

:wall: I'm pretty sure it's gonna be wall to wall buds looking forward to the next 2 weeks should be interesting :woohoo1:what you think @Frank the Dank
20220121_105323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back