Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week I will be away from home for two days. First time out of town for survey. I’m hoping if I give the plants a good drink tomorrow morning they’ll be good til Thursday evening. 2.5 hrs away… 800 acres. Preliminary evidence expedition.

This week I will be away from home for two days. First time out of town for survey. I’m hoping if I give the plants a good drink tomorrow morning they’ll be good til Thursday evening. 2.5 hrs away… 800 acres. Preliminary evidence expedition.

Fingers Crossed for them.......:watering:...

Morning kittens....42f an the coffee is great......a little net perusing an I found some interesting info....from Budzu it seems someone bought a 1/4 of black strap anvil for 85 bucks in Jax (closest city to me it recognizes).......either another grower is doing BS/A, or my friend is making a killing from my grows, more than double her cost......not really sure how I'm feeling about it at the moment....

So...A smoke report on Auto Durban Poison from Pacific Seed Company.....Nice smoke, a bit harsh( my fault, too dry, not cured yet but had to try it), definatly not a bedtime smoke. pleasant relaxing brain and body buzz without putting me to sleep, didn't induce energy but didn't impede me in getting up and getting stuff done.....grows a little large and lanky with not as much bud weight per square foot as the Indica's but that was to be expected. Will certainly be growing again.
edit: about the closest to the old Gainesville Green that I've found so far.

Morning DJ...what you doing up at this time......?........apart from playing with your girs....... :pighug:
Can't sleep an I got to get my lil boy to school soon at 6am his bus comes super early. Tomorrow's his 8 year birthday I gotta go to the city an get him some presents .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back