Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 3 months but I’m out after 2 for good behavior. For 380 grams of weed that was in a plastic bag that was going to a dumpster :biggrin:

They should be Ashamed of themselves.....:wizzy:...I Hope a thousand fleas infest their arseholes........pfft....

Googe up how much it costs to keep a person in prison for week...then Think of the cost of keeeping you there was something so Pathetic...:shrug:.....the tax payers should Revolt....it is their taxes that are being used..

I hauled 12yds at a time from a dairy close to me. Most of the times they would load me.

When my Step Dad was alive..my Birthday pressie eveery year was a trailer full of well rotted cow poop..... :pass: ..all the neighbours used to swoop in for a few buckets fulls for the leek trenches....

The weather is horrendous...... :windy: ...rain all night then a boody strong cold Easterly and I'm Thinking hmmmmmmmm....

I Wonder if it wi blow the sea weed onto the beach............:eyebrows: ...free ferts.......
Might be worth look tomorrow...with a couple of bin bags...just incase........:headbang:

They should be Ashamed of themselves.....:wizzy:...I Hope a thousand fleas infest their arseholes........pfft....

Googe up how much it costs to keep a person in prison for week...then Think of the cost of keeeping you there was something so Pathetic...:shrug:.....the tax payers should Revolt....it is their taxes that are being used..

I know @Mossy, it’s an ridiculous amount of money that goes the wrong way. Other then growing and smoking weed I’m a legal citizen, I’m not even jaywalking a red Cross.

I’m kind of interested to see how at goes down at that jail, maybe they get some bugs that needs to be fixed.

I know it’s overcrowded, so it will be a fun trip:biggrin:

Gonna do some outdoors this year once I’m back. Gonna plant 200 seeds in a good location with some extra soil and see if it’s worth it, our climate is not the best. But a fast strain could do it. I liked Blackberry gum, and it’s cheap.

Anyone got an idea on another strain? I’ll order it before i head in.

it’s an ridiculous amount of money that goes the wrong way.

Yup...I Think we should start producing figures....let people see where their taxes are going...And........ it doesn't Bloody Work....... :shrug: ..

They have been spending Miions for Years...and it doesn't bloody work....:doh:...no one is even Questioning the actual Cost of it...?

Other then growing and smoking weed I’m a legal citizen, I’m not even jaywalking a red Cross.

Maybe we should start our own Me2 campaign....my Government made me a Criminal.............:pass:...Shame on Them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back