Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna do some outdoors this year once I’m back. Gonna plant 200 seeds in a good location with some extra soil and see if it’s worth it, our climate is not the best. But a fast strain could do it. I liked Blackberry gum, and it’s cheap.

Anyone got an idea on another strain? I’ll order it before i head in.

Most of them @Xmas ... arcticsun used to grow almost in the arctic circe and Most grew just Fine......:watering: ...you won't get the yield per plant as you do under light...but...you won't get the electric bill either....:shrug:..swings and roundabouts....

@Dabber ....I've scrolled and scrolled for DAYS........Looked Every where..............:peek:......haven't seen a puppy in Days......

:pass:
Ask and you shall receive :wizzy:
20220314_060221.jpg

Yup...I Think we should start producing figures....let people see where their taxes are going...And........ it doesn't Bloody Work....... :shrug: ..

They have been spending Miions for Years...and it doesn't bloody work....:doh:...no one is even Questioning the actual Cost of it...?

Maybe we should start our own Me2 campaign....my Government made me a Criminal.............:pass:...Shame on Them....

I believe it’s at least 300 quid a day for me...

But some people deserve to go to jail, or they need to be there to calm down a bit, the killers, or else our society would be an ever worse mess.

In fact mossy, it’s the society that made me a criminal, and it’s multiple reasons.

The biggest failure was that they didn’t teach me how to earn money, or gave me a secure and safe childhood so i could grow to my fullest potential.

I took me half my life to understand how to make money, without beeing a slave, or criminal, now i just have to make it a reality.

Starting my own company this week -

Swedish cannabis AB and Cannabis of Sweden AB

AB = Shareholding company

Most of them @Xmas ... arcticsun used to grow almost in the arctic circe and Most grew just Fine......:watering: ...you won't get the yield per plant as you do under light...but...you won't get the electric bill either....:shrug:..swings and roundabouts....

Lets hope for a warm summer with rain once every two weeks, and temps around 26-27 :biggrin:

I sowed some seeds 10 years ago... they grew - but didn’t flower in time.
The ones in bare ground and extra soil grow to atleast double the size then those in 15 liter pots.

Wish it was legal, then i could do it properly...

But law is changing so it will be possible within my lifetime. Being high and grow weed is the best there is.
:smoking:

But some people deserve to go to jail, or they need to be there to calm down a bit, the killers, or else our society would be an ever worse mess.

Noooooo......:what?:....I Only mean Cannabis/personal possession prosecutions...I'd Probaby extend that to all Recreational drugs......

I believe it’s at least 300 quid a day for me...

In fact mossy, it’s the society that made me a criminal, and it’s multiple reasons.

The biggest failure was that they didn’t teach me how to earn money, or gave me a secure and safe childhood so i could grow to my fullest potential.

I took me half my life to understand how to make money, without beeing a slave, or criminal, now i just have to make it a reality.

Starting my own company this week -

Swedish cannabis AB and Cannabis of Sweden AB

AB = Shareholding company

Good Luck with it @Xmas :wizzy:..I Hope your Dreams come True..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back