Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohooo! Another melty day, today. Had snowmelt yesterday, too. Annnnndddddd, the wind is going to be under twenty mph, too!

Have a meeting here, tomorrow, so will probably spend more time cleaning house than i would, otherwise. I'd say "Wouldn't it be nice if i could retire from housework?", but that probably would mean the old folks' home, or worse.

Hubby tried that in the midde of an argument about him not helping with the housework @Nannymouse ...he said I' have you know I'm Retired........

My answer was until you retire from eating....needing clean clothes and making a bloody Mess....you are not Retired from housework...... :crying:

@Mossy, I don't recall ever seeing buckets like that, are they metal?

Ah no....they are builders buckets....rubbery/plastic....they last forever.... 20 ltr ones cost 2 euros...same sized plant pot 5-10 euros......plus they have handles on which is handy if I have to move them...:headbang:

Had pork chops and baked potatoes.

Yum....I haaven't had a good pork chop for ages......:chef:...they do Amazing pork over here..........I could just eat one....
Fat pork chop...cauifower cheese and roasties...ommm...ommm.....you have me belly going.........

homersimpsonfr.gif

Oooh...the weather is taking a Turn....the Sky has turned the colour of American Tan tights...or a good cup of Yorkshire Tea....indoors is lit with golden light......
I've only seen it once or twice before.....Sand Storm... :pass: ...if it starts to rain it comes down fu of sand and chokes everything......
Better get the germs under cover and take a chance with the snails...:doh:

Yum....I haaven't had a good pork chop for ages......:chef:...they do Amazing pork over here..........I could just eat one....
Fat pork chop...cauifower cheese and roasties...ommm...ommm.....you have me belly going.........

View attachment 1431623
Skipped breakfast. Going to get some country ham and make a snndwich for lunch

Poitical shift was the best we got @Olderfart :headbang: ....
Bringing that company down was a sad thing in my books. I have not heard whether someone in that outfit managed to preserve the genetics. I have one of their strains in my seed supply, and one cross between two of their cbd strains, but that's it for me. Damn shame. :pighug:

is this real? Looks worth a watch...
Yup the shows real (the story not so much) but I saw episodes 4-6 last night that’s what made me wonder if anyone else had seen it! Def funny and worth a watch if you got HBOmax! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back