Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hauled 12yds at a time from a dairy close to me. Most of the times they would load me.
Wow. That would make for some nice soil improvement in the veggie patch! I have a friend with horses, so if I ever manage to get a veggie patch going in the yard, her poop pile will be one of the first stops. :biggrin:

Good on ya mate, pheno hunting all the way into flowering - the way it should be done. The final stage will be trying the bud and making notes. Gonna be an enjoyable project. :worship:

Oh yeah!!!! So one of the benefits that I am seeing with the LAG system, all of the biological processes are sped up. Normally it takes 6 weeks to get mature seeds. I’m seeing them in 4. So it’s allowing me to get a little ways into flower and still pollinate

In the LAG1 I think I am gonna do an open pollination on my “bears breath” and then start from there with the crosses for my line

Oh yeah!!!! So one of the benefits that I am seeing with the LAG system, all of the biological processes are sped up. Normally it takes 6 weeks to get mature seeds. I’m seeing them in 4. So it’s allowing me to get a little ways into flower and still pollinate

In the LAG1 I think I am gonna do an open pollination on my “bears breath” and then start from there with the crosses for my line
LAG system? :shrug:

IMG_0734.JPG

Sinister light huh....?............... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back