Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve found that a lot of times it comes down to when you harvest. You need some downer meds so play with how much you let them amber.
I wish it were that simple with Autos... Most of mine either refuse to amber much, or kinda get in the mood so late that I am pretty sure I have left them too long waiting for ambering to get serious. For sleep meds, that is likely not a big problem, but for daytime giggles it is. So far, my sativas have been less than great, I think because I have left them too long. Next time around with daytime strains, I will be chopping earlier, amber or no. :biggrin:

:toke: A gummy and some Super Lemon haze :vibe: Stress goooooooo

Attachments

• 100_3036.JPG
    100_3036.JPG
    355.2 KB · Views: 14
Don't look a lot like cheeeeeeze to me. :biggrin: Or are we talking infused oil?

Give Gracie a pat from OF. :biggrin::pighug:

that'z me batch of infuzed mct oil i made up yesterday from the cheeze photo i grew od las summer ;) :headbang: ppp

Well, figured out my 6500k cfl's won't work....no self contained ballast.......but while wandering around Lowe's I did notice LED bulbs. A little further looking and it seems they come in the different spectrums I'm looking to supplement with. And some of them even had the Cree logo on the box. Gears are turning.

@Olderfart we are on the same page on everything. all reasons why i was hard after the 24k. i plan on saving a 1-2 to attempt selfings or breeding down the road for myself. I am sick of the mad rush to get a strain you want otherwise they are gone in 10 min. mondays 24k release lasted 8 min but everything else was in stock for awhile :nono:

A lot of my DIY in me came once I couldn't afford anymore supplys or seeds. :rofl: Good thing now grow seems to be self sufficient not sure if its cost effective. but definitely better bud already and I am just getting started. That being said it is very addicting same with growing.

I wish it were that simple with Autos... Most of mine either refuse to amber much, or kinda get in the mood so late that I am pretty sure I have left them too long waiting for ambering to get serious. For sleep meds, that is likely not a big problem, but for daytime giggles it is. So far, my sativas have been less than great, I think because I have left them too long. Next time around with daytime strains, I will be chopping earlier, amber or no. :biggrin:
I've been wondering that myself

Finally caught up, only took four days :crying:
happy Friday everyone
You are more determined than I am. I am starting to apply Auntie @Mossy' 4 page rule. Even going through my alert list is a bit much sometimes...:biggrin:

Well, figured out my 6500k cfl's won't work....no self contained ballast.......but while wandering around Lowe's I did notice LED bulbs. A little further looking and it seems they come in the different spectrums I'm looking to supplement with. And some of them even had the Cree logo on the box. Gears are turning.
We have some "smart" color changing led light bulbs in the house that supposedly make millions of different spectrums. You can even save the colors and run them on a timer through the app. May be worth considering... My use is generally "hey Google, turn the lights purple and play black Sabbath" kinda thing, but they are very adjustable LEDs...:pass:
We've had these for years but there's a lot of different options available now

@420Forever:headbang: whats the dose ? If its too steep let Gracie drive :toke:

lol, she duzn't have a license, so...:doh: so far, it seemz like 1.5ml is a good all-round dose for me :thumbsup: but then again, yesterday morn, i dosed jus 1ml of ak oil & jeezus, i was still buzzin 10h later! :yoinks: :dizzy: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back