Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be in my head :crying: :crying: . I got a three pack of 24k on mondays release, dropped 3 anvils beans Tuesday night, and have a north cheese haze in my auto pots currently so I think I got those covered:rofl::thanks::pass:
You might consider making seeds, 24c doesn't seem to come up often, and I am not sure about Anvil. I look forward to your report on the Anvil, I will do one of those in my next grow. Good luck with it! :pighug:

Thanks for the rep @Dabber! Definitely not the first or last time in that situation for me lol, I need to put my slip lead and a new package of treats in my car again cause I will *always* stop for a loose dog. Last time I had to go back home for the lead and a pack of ham and I drove around and around where I saw him roaming and just could not find him again. That pup looked *rough* like he had been on the street for a long time and he looked to be elderly as well.

The lady of the show here peeps gonna defo her this weekend
20220311_160808.jpg
20220311_155727.jpg

Thanks for the rep @Olderfart! Sounds like the owner was at work, think the lady that met me outside was her mom. He seemed to be having quite a blast, but zoomies across the road was absolutely a recipe for disaster. He did have his nuts still, so I'd be willing to bet he was on the prowl for a nearby lady in heat, especially if its not typical for him to take off like that. My girls barely ever let me out of their sight :rofl: can't even pee alone lol.

Good morfnoevight All you Happy TGIF Stoners!

No carbs for me today after yesterdays pizza and ale splurge. The pizza was so delicious I pigged out!

Yes, I have eaten his (or some like it) buffalo mozzarella. I think the Bison is too closely related to the bovine family and the cheese caused inflammation. That is ok though since there are a lot of sheep and goat milk cheeses that are ok for me.

So 118g to 13.8 rosin, that is a pretty good yield for a CBD strain.

I decarb after pressing into rosin.

An ethanol tincture that has been decarbed will enter the blood stream fastest sublingual but it still needs to be metabolized in the liver. This does work faster for some of it and you will feel it but most still takes a couple of hours to completely get into the system
Type 2 here as well, and I don't think I absorb any different from others. MCT oil tincture is what I make, and although some of the cannabinoids are likely absorbed directly under the tongue, I have read that most end up being processed after making their way through the stomach with saliva, and have to be processed by the liver. The ingested stuff will always take a while to kick in, and I have not heard of an effective way to speed it up.

I hate alcohol tincture due to the mouth burn, so only use MCT. So far, I have not tried lecithin.

My first decarb of rosin was before adding it to the MCT, but I will mix and then decarb this time. The cbd rosin got weird during decarb and became a bit of a pain to get mixed, so I will mix first this time. Decarbing works fine either way. If already mixed, decarb until the bubbles stop.

My plan this time round is to make two tinctures, one THC, the other CBD, both lots stronger than needed. I can then mix to whatever thc/cbd ratio I want to try, and dilute with more MCT if lower strength is needed. The dearest needs to avoid really getting stoned, so for her I go at least 1:2 CBD:THC, but I need to do more testing for me. The CBD seems to defeat the sleep effectiveness a little bit for me, but I am not confident that I have it figured out yet. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back