Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmmmmmm, cheeeeeeeeeze....:hump: :eyebrows: ppp

20220310_212929.jpg

20220310_212955.jpg

and btw @Mossy @Olderfart @WildBill Gracie sez :thanks: for the rep pointz :toke: ppp

And here, my growpeep friends are my Dinamed Auto CBD Kush girls all pressed and ready for tincture making:
View attachment 1430399

Minus the weights of the 46.6 grams of the empty silicones:
View attachment 1430401

I got a total of 60.4-46.6=13.8 grams of CBD rosin. I will soak the pucks later to get a bit more, but the press is done with 13.8/118=11.7% return so far. Not stunning but it will do.

View attachment 1430400

Happy pressing peeps. :pighug:
When do you decarb? I've decarbed my rosin once, but only had about 6gr in it. I did it in my press with that same size silicone jars inside an aluminum capsule. It seals well! After it cooled, I took it out of the press and capsule and then olened the jar. Slowly the CO2 left the rosin in bubbles. It bloomed up slowly like it was some sort of cluster of alien cells. I thought I had screwed up, until I realized it was the CO2 being released! LOL!

I'm looking to make a tincture for a friend. He seems to have a slow metabolism and maybe something from a being a diabetic. I gave him a bottle of infused MCT oil and he said it made him sleep like a baby, but hasn't told me how well it was being absorbed. He had made comments before about edibles taking a long time to take effect . Doesn't a tincture metabolize differently than infused oil?

Before I left for work I posted about losing on well............................. turns out my little surgery work of removing the seed coat worked :cooldance:
2 pics are after removing coat and when I returned home
20220311_083302.jpg
20220311_083638.jpg
20220311_150933.jpg

I've been doing mostly MCT oil infusions of bud. It usually takes an hour or 2, after I forget all about it. Then suddenly I realize, hey, I'm as high as a kite!

What's the advantage of putting it in alcohol? faster absorption?

The alcohol can be rendered down to make the oil even stronger. Seriously, just wanted to use the word *render :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back