Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the rep @Mossy! I'm quite happy with the effects myself so it is always nice to be able to help others as well!

It is Addictive @Suki813 ...a Super Power here on earth....:superhero:...when someone says Thanks....you Stopped my Pain....you are hooked....:pass:....

friday dose of vitamin E... :headbang: :friday:

20220311_102725.jpg
20220311_102715.jpg
20220311_102207.jpg
20220311_102251.jpg

fwiw, the geese have been migrating back north over the past week or so....and well, this morn, whilst out shovelin snow, i saw a huge flock of em again, wave after wave....................only this time, they were headed back south :rofl: :doh: u jus can't make this shit up....:rofl: ppp

It is Addictive @Suki813 ...a Super Power here on earth....:superhero:...when someone says Thanks....you Stopped my Pain....you are hooked....:pass:....
Oh absolutely! Being able to help with depression/anxiety etc is also huge to me as well. The power to aid others with things that are preventing them from really living their lives is a huge responsibility but its one of the greatest feelings there is! I'm really glad they included gifting in the legislation that passed last year as that may be my favorite part lol.

And here, my growpeep friends are my Dinamed Auto CBD Kush girls all pressed and ready for tincture making:
IMG_1089.JPG

Minus the weights of the 46.6 grams of the empty silicones:
IMG_1091.JPG

I got a total of 60.4-46.6=13.8 grams of CBD rosin. I will soak the pucks later to get a bit more, but the press is done with 13.8/118=11.7% return so far. Not stunning but it will do.

IMG_1090.JPG

Happy pressing peeps. :pighug:

My best insomnia strain so far is Mephisto 24 Carat. I hear good things about Anvil though if you can get your mitts on some seeds, and it is more productive than 24C.

Next best was Northern Lights by Seedsman. None of the other stuff I have tried was in the same league for sleep. Before growing weed, I went through a lot of dispensary stuff searching for sleep meds, but never found anything as good as my home grown meds. :pighug:
You must be in my head :crying: :crying: . I got a three pack of 24k on mondays release, dropped 3 anvils beans Tuesday night, and have a north cheese haze in my auto pots currently so I think I got those covered:rofl::thanks::pass:

Okay, back from chores and finally getting to watch one of my fave TV channels that we'd lost when we switched systems, now back via ap, Yay!

So, just as i sit down to catch up, here...the clothes dryer summons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back