Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
let us know, I am interested too. I'm not sure whether I have yet to run into the right strain, or whether weed doesn't work for pain for me. OTOH, I don't often have the chance to test, I am a lucky old bugger and don't have a lot of pain to work with. :biggrin:
Per the message I got this morning lol

"The notes I took last night -

Right to my head
No thoughts brain empty
But also need mental stimulation
Physically relaxed, foot feels noticeable better but kind of dangerous
Tiktok binge
Probably smoked too much but enjoyed it"

usually up by 5am or a bit earlier.
I try for no earlier than ~5:30. Sometimes I manage, sometimes not, and I give up and get up earlier. Not that predictable, and not always fixed by the vape. :pighug:

Me too. Not for pain but more for anxiety and insomnia. Or Maybe it’s just I’m following chat room rule 3 to much :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
I’ve found that a lot of times it comes down to when you harvest. You need some downer meds so play with how much you let them amber.

Nope I wish. work week for us workin folks.

:rofl: 84….also another thing I’ve been wanting to bring up let’s make Dale a new username idea’s anyone?

Daz...or Dazzle if you are gonna Shine...:watering:.. DD...but you know we would always Think boobies.......:crying:

You get short names off me when you are somewhere I can't tag you and get a full name coz I have a bit dyslexia.....I transpose names...so I just shorten them in places like Plus Rep.........

I Curse everyone with weird spellings and symbols in when I have to do panel work for them...coz there is no Autoname in the panel and it might take me 2 or 3 goes to get it right in there.....:cuss:...

20220121_230213 - Copy.jpg

Wooooooooo yeah!

I'm stoned!

SLAP HANDS EVERYONE, SLAP HANDS!

NOW WASH YOUR HANDS EVERYONE, WASH YOUR HANDS (lurdy knows where these hands have been!)

Get back in The Room...:doc3:...now..get back In.........and don't leave until you've had your negative Test........

1647017697569.png

How many people did you shake hands with.....?

Anyone who had contact....please go to the decontamination area.....

1647017794653.png

I was starting to feel like we'd got over the worst until I saw todays news.....:pass:....and it looks as if it might not be all over...

Fawk............ :pass: ...I must have followed an Alert from yesterday...and when I got to the bottom of the page I realised I was about 30 PAGES behind.......:crying:

Gawd....you lot don't half Gossip..........:pass:.. #iblamethedope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back