Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
36581825-2197-4021-B6FB-7F4FF0DCDC1D.jpeg

All the photo girls heading to flower.:growing:

Either'll eat your plants
I met slugs during my first outdoor grow. We also have the little ones - too small for escargot, but plenty big enough to chew holes in cannabis leaves. I fixed the little buggers in the next outdoor grow though. Turns out that they will not crawl over copper mesh. :biggrin:

Watching your 7yo do her rendition of Bette Midler's "Let Me Entertain You" from Gypsy is hilarious and adorable and slightly terrifying all at once. Apparently its the current number she's been working on for her musical theater class.
That sounds like quite the mom experience. She sounds like quite the kid. :pighug:

She's got a broken foot so I'm really interested to see how they work for her in terms of pain relief.
let us know, I am interested too. I'm not sure whether I have yet to run into the right strain, or whether weed doesn't work for pain for me. OTOH, I don't often have the chance to test, I am a lucky old bugger and don't have a lot of pain to work with. :biggrin:

Good Morning ^_^

Happy friday Amigos

:friday::friday::friday:

Back atcha @blue. Coffee is good, skiff of snow on the deck, and the dog fed, watered (both ways) and off back to bed. All good. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back