Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Not for pain but more for anxiety and insomnia. Or Maybe it’s just I’m following chat room rule 3 to much :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
My best insomnia strain so far is Mephisto 24 Carat. I hear good things about Anvil though if you can get your mitts on some seeds, and it is more productive than 24C.

Next best was Northern Lights by Seedsman. None of the other stuff I have tried was in the same league for sleep. Before growing weed, I went through a lot of dispensary stuff searching for sleep meds, but never found anything as good as my home grown meds. :pighug:

Spring has sprung here. We fired up the Pizza oven and got a new GF pizza dough flour that works in the brick oven. With Covid on the down slope here at the moment we will be having company over.

Pizza and beer a match made in heaven.

View attachment 1430205View attachment 1430206View attachment 1430207

There's a guy over in Tomales that finally figured out how to make actual mozarella di Bufala. I guess the buffalo can't or don't produce the right chemistry in their milk here in the US for some reason. Even if they import the buffalo from Campania. I met the guy awhile back when he was still trying to figure it out. Ramini Farms is the name. It's a bit pricey, but damn good. Also, try some King Arthur flour, Think they make a gluten free now, but not sure if it's 00 flour

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 10.35.29 AM.png

Had to get up way early for me today. Like 6 am early which is a crime. However, it's amazing how much shit i've gotten done by 10!!!

Now it's time to put some funky in the Friday!

usually up by 5am or a bit earlier.

Hey dale, is that a Max See kids microscope thing a mmmm bob? The icons in the pic look like the same one I have. Amazing what $35 can do for ya!
Yeah I think Max-see somthing :crying: :crying: Check this out @Cerebral Goo for the DIY guys. I since modified and use two pieces of aluminum sleeved together and can reach the middle of my 5x5. I send some more pics tonight if anyone wants
2A17DC0B-C498-4677-B747-A4E6222F1E3F.jpeg
AA6A974C-C651-4763-AFD2-122673321BF5.jpeg

Probably about as fussy as my dog. As in not at all. The stuff that mutt will eat...:eek1:
They LOVE canna leaves and using the stalks as chew toys! May take them some worms later just for funsies as they love hunting them. I used to buy them live meal worms occasionally and they would go absolutely crazy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back