Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the price of mediocre dispensary weed, or decent black market around here, I could buy a new light and whole setup every grow and it would still be cost effective. Even with a poor grow in a 4x4 I'll still get 10oz of decent grass. 10oz of decent grass goes for like $3000-4500 here. Costs me like $150 total to grow those 10oz with what I already have
I'd rep again if i could but you are 100% correct and i agree. I'm not a math guy so I'll take your word for it especially once :baked: on my rosin.

Looking for supplemental 6500k ish and 2700k ish to add to the 3 ts1000's in the main tent...trying to get shorter internodes and denser buds
Look into it. You might be able to get both spectrums in 1 light and then they come in bulbs and strips. But I think it might work for supplemental, not so much for the main light

@Daledenton84 Basically $40/mo in electricity, $10 per seed and $10 per plant for hydro nutes and the coco and the rest is reusable. $210 ish out of pocket for 4 100 day plants per run. That's like $20 an ounce on a bad day. Not a lot of things to do with that kind profit margin that don't involve taking your clothes off :rofl:

Yes sir, we seem to be playing from the same song sheet. I'm not sure where my DIY obsession comes from. It started when I was a kid, and hasn't given up yet. I just enjoy making stuff, and once in a while it works out better than anything I could have bought anyway, and usually cheaper. All works for me, and keeps me using the grey matter.

I am lucky enough that I could afford to buy most of this stuff, but old habits die hard, and making stuff is fun anyway. :biggrin:

Good luck with the seeds. Let me know how the 24c and Anvil work out for insomnia. @BCBudlady mentioned that newer stocks of 24C might not be as narcotic as the original. Apparently the seed production is outsourced for this strain, and it doesn't seem to be quite the same. I will be interested in how it works for you. The stuff I have been using so far is original, but the last seed from that is gone as of my recent grow I made seeds this time around, and noticed that of the two mother plants I pollenated, one was visually more Indica and a bit bigger than the other. I have seeds from both phenos, and will grow them out next grow to see how they behave effect wise.

If you only have 3 24c seeds, I recommend starting one early for reversal for pollen, and doing the other two separately the way I did for mothers. That way, you can watch for the different phenos and keep the more Indica ones separate until you have a chance to see how they work for you.

Good luck with it whatever you do. :pighug:
@Olderfart , seems Mephisto offered 24Ct direct from them last Monday. The 24Ct purchased a couple years ago from a seed bank (can’t remember if it was DCSE or OES) and has a B in the upper right corner. Definitely NOT the same as I’ve grown for years. Here is the package:
C397E0C7-17EA-4637-B465-368EC421571D.jpeg

Attachments

• 5CC1333C-DB0D-4031-AEBD-BC7ADCE0745E.jpeg
    5CC1333C-DB0D-4031-AEBD-BC7ADCE0745E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Ya I read that after about 30 pages of catch up
better late than never, now you are in the loop! :biggrin:
@Olderfart , seems Mephisto offered 24Ct direct from them last Monday. The 24Ct purchased a couple years ago from a seed bank (can’t remember if it was DCSE or OES) and has a B in the upper right corner. Definitely NOT the same as I’ve grown for years. Here is the package: View attachment 1430620
Thanks for the clarification. Maybe the newest supply will be back to the original pheno, which would be great. :biggrin:

Also the crazy looking reveg weirdo is chopped! Crazy the difference between the end of each branch and the buds sitting just below them! Seems almost like 2 different plants by the looks! :haha:
A8AC3E23-F9D1-4F38-853E-95198BC74259.jpeg
71EFA896-C922-47A6-9635-3B53C2D81B5C.jpeg
B1C996AC-C1F3-4257-A9FE-CB3A01E05866.jpeg
512C45AF-27A0-4319-90DB-4D9E6DD6E814.jpeg
B6A30B55-045E-4CA3-92D2-7B94CAC1AC31.jpeg
2F4FDF41-FE20-49A4-AB8D-AA3FDE8AF8D0.jpeg
A3E02603-F571-4883-A57C-7BC21A46E2A2.jpeg

Gonna let her dry standing upright so she’s easier to trim up! Them leafy ass end chonkers are going in the bucket trimmer! Damn sure ain’t hand trimming them wonky donkeys!:cooldance:
:frog:

So my backs hurting like crazy and has me with little patience at the moment…..

So did I miss anything important in the last 19 pages cuz do not feel like reading them all this time!:shrug::rofl:
Wondered where you have been @Fermented_Fruitz. when i first came in here you were here everyday. I learned about 4 page effect and I think the M word was mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back