Not open for further replies.
Gimme 5 sucka :rofl:
DF5266B7-8BF9-4448-997B-D9AE34472F4D.jpeg
AD6C8D89-BDA7-4BE7-BB24-0296DBF623F3.jpeg
4923ED03-A717-4C4B-B351-8AF76BD6AB4C.jpeg
80C46B0A-345B-4239-B40B-DE05A9558186.jpeg

PROBABLY MORE LIKE “ACTIVATE ATTACK MODE!” :crying:
:kitty:

Man oh man I hope all who signed up for the @GreenLifeBiotics testing is as excited as I am and are ready for a difference maker. As most know here I love my Mega Crop SUPER :tonic: and will continue to use it along with Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. @GreenLifeBiotics is my steroid making Mega Crop a SUPER SUPER :tonic:. And just like Mega Crop its simple to use, a little goes a long way and the results are outstanding. From the Enhance Mc Microbial for nute growers like myself or Enhance Mc Kelp for the organic growers with it's nitrogen fixing and phosphate stabilizing microbes, the GLB Micro Micronutrient raises the quality of the plant by suppling the plant with the proper micronutrients, the Bloom Accelerant OH BOY this shit is AN AWESOME PK BOOST, the Brix57, the LOM and Roots to Shoots Ive just started testing and as the other amendments they also seem to be doing what they're designed to do.

Man oh man I hope all who signed up for the @GreenLifeBiotics testing is as excited as I am and are ready for a difference maker. As most know here I love my Mega Crop SUPER :tonic: and will continue to use it along with Sweet Candy and Bud Explosion. @GreenLifeBiotics is my steroid making Mega Crop a SUPER SUPER :tonic:. And just like Mega Crop its simple to use, a little goes a long way and the results are outstanding. From the Enhance Mc Microbial for nute growers like myself or Enhance Mc Kelp for the organic growers with it's nitrogen fixing and phosphate stabilizing microbes, the GLB Micro Micronutrient raises the quality of the plant by suppling the plant with the proper micronutrients, the Bloom Accelerant OH BOY this shit is AN AWESOME PK BOOST, the Brix57, the LOM and Roots to Shoots Ive just started testing and as the other amendments they also seem to be doing what they're designed to do.
Hey buddy just dawned on me but are the levels they recommended using more for an inert media or are they ok to use on top of good soil??

Also was planning on getting blumats so do u know if it can go in a reservoir or if it needs to be watered in immediately?? I’d assume needs to be topwatered since it’s not a synthetic salt based line!

Blumats really work best with water only in the res. Watch the online videos about how to set up the carrots. You definitely need a syringe to flush the air bubbles from the cap section. It makes way more sense once you have them in hand. I like mine a lot for automated watering when leaving for a few days. I suspect they would be great with a full organic soil that doesn't need many additions.

Finally got the wife a car! What a horrible experience, spread out and tourture over a couple weeks. She's the baddest bitch I've ever met but patience isn't how she rolls..
Car shopping has always been brutal, but now it's right up there with buying a house. Prices aren't even close to reasonable for any electric or plug-in hybrid cars around here. Had to make a 2 hour drive into Pennsylvania to get any sort of deal with good financing, that would come close to the blue book trade in value of her car. But she's in love so now it's time for me to rest and enjoy her excitement... :vibe: :woody:

Looking for supplemental 6500k ish and 2700k ish to add to the 3 ts1000's in the main tent...trying to get shorter internodes and denser buds
FWIW, I find that my 5500k screw ins keep my plants squat - too squat actually, so I have been dialling up the 2700k over the last grows as a result. I suspect that some 5500k screw in leds might do the job if you are up to some electrical diy. :pighug:

For example the dealerships around here are advertising Toyota Rav4s for 360/mo for 3 years with 4k down. Reasonable. But in reality they're charging $585/mo for 3 years with 8k down after all the mark ups. That's 29k for 3 years of a car you don't even own that costs 45k to buy:gassy1:

I saved a dog from getting run over lol. More oil talk, some food talk maybe but idk, and otherwise I've forgotten cause I'm high.
only too appropriate for a chaos queen this time of day. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back