Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example the dealerships around here are advertising Toyota Rav4s for 360/mo for 3 years with 4k down. Reasonable. But in reality they're charging $585/mo for 3 years with 8k down after all the mark ups. That's 29k for 3 years of a car you don't even own that costs 45k to buy:gassy1:
The wait time here for Toyotas with hybrid tech of any kind is, at last report, about two years. If you found one at all, you did well. The Ford dealer here has exactly one new pickup in stock - a monster 350 about a mile long with a huge v8. A yester-decade vehicle that no one apparently wants.

The Toyota dealer has none. I would have been in the market, but not in that game. :biggrin:

The wait time here for Toyotas with hybrid tech of any kind is, at last report, about two years. If you found one at all, you did well. The Ford dealer here has exactly one new pickup in stock - a monster 350 about a mile long with a huge v8. A yester-decade vehicle that no one apparently wants.

The Toyota dealer has none. I would have been in the market, but not in that game. :biggrin:
We were looking to buy since I'm not a fan of leasing. But the Ford mustang mach e is a 28 week wait. Sexy wheels though... And if I'm getting a Ford it'll only be a lease... The whole car shortage thing is a total fraud. There are 13 Toyota dealers within 50 mile radius of here and 10 of them have at least 3 rav4 hybrid in stock. But the dealers are charging like 10 % extra because the cars are "hard to find" even though they are literally everywhere

I'm sorta/kinda right between Manhattan and Philly so everything is kinda accessible. From connected trash pickup guys all the way to top shelf cocaine, we don't usually see big price changes here :rofl:

Hey buddy just dawned on me but are the levels they recommended using more for an inert media or are they ok to use on top of good soil??

Also was planning on getting blumats so do u know if it can go in a reservoir or if it needs to be watered in immediately?? I’d assume needs to be topwatered since it’s not a synthetic salt based line!
I think you can use it with Blumats I'm not 100% on levels for res I believe are less so it goes even farther example

Enhance MC Kelp is used at 4 mL per gallon in a foliar feed, 0.5 mL for seedlings, 1 mL in cloning solution, 1 mL for super soil and 0.5-1 ml for soilless per gallon every other day, and only 0.5 mL per gallon on reservoir-based systems or daily feeds.

Here's my current dosage per gallon

My current daily amendment feeding is
Enhance Mc .25ml per gallon
Bloom Accel 2ml per gallon
Brix 57 1 mil per gallon
Roots to Shoots 1mil per gallon
LOM only used 4 times @ .5 mils per gallon no longer needed at this stage could still use if wanted

Micro Ds .1mil per gallon every 5 days

When I 1st started testing there was 3 of us on AFN who were testing. One is no longer on forum and Bushmaster and myself used it back in 2018 with good results. More products were added since and some tweaked. When I started back up I reached out to Tony at here we are. IMO it's a game changer but what do I know, I haved used but 2 nutrients since growing along with GLB amendments so take what I say with a grain of salt :funny: :LOLStoned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back