Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully they slowed way down when they saw some crazy lady walking down the middle of the road
You don't live where I do, or you would not have made it this long on earth. Shit they just run you over and leave you DRT. If it is your ex driving they might just back over you just to be sure it really hurts. There is a hit and run here every week.

You don't live where I do, or you would not have made it this long on earth. Shit they just run you over and leave you DRT. If it is your ex driving they might just back over you just to be sure it really hurts. There is a hit and run here every week.
This was an upper middle class neighborhood (in today money, my grandparents are original owners so they paid like $20k or something for it lmao but last I looked the cheapest ones for sale were over $350k and that was pre bubble) with TONS of younger families with kids who play outside all the time and people riding bikes/walking dogs/etc. Quintessential suburbia basically. But people watch for kids and stuff, they're not watching for a tiny black fluffy demon spalding high bounce ball with Charlie Sheen level coke infused tiger blood energy on the hunt for whatever female dog on that street that's most *definitely* in heat. Honestly saying he would have wound up a speed bump was an exaggeration cause tbh I don't think most cars would have even felt it had they hit him. 5, maybe 10lbs max?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back