Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I'm just glad my headache is finally going away. Had/have a storm front moving through tonight so of course I have to get a migraine :face:

You can't even buy a dilapidated trailer with floors and ceilings caving in, serious mold issues, and 3" thick tobacco residue on the walls for that within an hour of here now. Trust me, I "toured" one just like that with a much higher listing price than this.
Screenshot_20220312-003430_Google.jpg

Type 2 here as well, and I don't think I absorb any different from others. MCT oil tincture is what I make, and although some of the cannabinoids are likely absorbed directly under the tongue, I have read that most end up being processed after making their way through the stomach with saliva, and have to be processed by the liver. The ingested stuff will always take a while to kick in, and I have not heard of an effective way to speed it up.

I hate alcohol tincture due to the mouth burn, so only use MCT. So far, I have not tried lecithin.

My first decarb of rosin was before adding it to the MCT, but I will mix and then decarb this time. The cbd rosin got weird during decarb and became a bit of a pain to get mixed, so I will mix first this time. Decarbing works fine either way. If already mixed, decarb until the bubbles stop.

My plan this time round is to make two tinctures, one THC, the other CBD, both lots stronger than needed. I can then mix to whatever thc/cbd ratio I want to try, and dilute with more MCT if lower strength is needed. The dearest needs to avoid really getting stoned, so for her I go at least 1:2 CBD:THC, but I need to do more testing for me. The CBD seems to defeat the sleep effectiveness a little bit for me, but I am not confident that I have it figured out yet. :biggrin:

I decarb using cocoa butter most of the time. It helps keeps the rosin from crystalizing. I use 1g Cocoa Butter to 2g rosin. It goes in to my chocolates.

Wow as far as strain and strength for medicating just keep careful notes.

This was an upper middle class neighborhood (in today money, my grandparents are original owners so they paid like $20k or something for it lmao but last I looked the cheapest ones for sale were over $350k and that was pre bubble) with TONS of younger families with kids who play outside all the time and people riding bikes/walking dogs/etc. Quintessential suburbia basically. But people watch for kids and stuff, they're not watching for a tiny black fluffy demon spalding high bounce ball with Charlie Sheen level coke infused tiger blood energy on the hunt for whatever female dog on that street that's most *definitely* in heat. Honestly saying he would have wound up a speed bump was an exaggeration cause tbh I don't think most cars would have even felt it had they hit him. 5, maybe 10lbs max?

Exactly - you don't live where I do and yes that dog does sound like a speed bump :yoinks:

I decarb using cocoa butter most of the time. It helps keeps the rosin from crystalizing. I use 1g Cocoa Butter to 2g rosin. It goes in to my chocolates.

Wow as far as strain and strength for medicating just keep careful notes.

Exactly - you don't live where I do and yes that dog does sound like a speed bump :yoinks:
The street that runs behind our yard is 45, which means people are typically going 60 down it, so that definitely would have been a different story. The road I was on is 25 and definitely not 6 lanes of traffic lol. We've had people hit the brick wall/fence between the street and easement 3 times since we bought this house less than a year ago. The first time was two houses down lol. And its a totally straight road, so idk how it keeps happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back