Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Twenty20 Mendocino Autowreck is so bushy!

_DSC2573_InPixio.jpg

One of the MSG has a dark almost black coloring.

_DSC2571_InPixio.jpg

Overall looking good. Yes I burnt the plant early with too much Potassium. I accidentally doubled the amount with a math error - Dabs no doubt.

_DSC2558_InPixio.jpg

These are autos. They were started inside and transferred to solo cups. Now into the pots in our indoor greenhouse that stays warm. I'll be gone
for some time and the pots should hold them over till I get back. If not it's not a total loss as I should be getting the next grow in the tent going
soon as I'm back.
:smoking: oh good! I was wondering,...:rofl: OD's would be next to futile this early yet!
...fingers crossed they hang tough meantime :goodluck:
Dried Pinky T
yummy nugg Suki, is that Proph's Pink Tuscadero (?)

:smoking: oh good! I was wondering,...:rofl: OD's would be next to futile this early yet!
...fingers crossed they hang tough meantime :goodluck:

yummy nugg Suki, is that Proph's Pink Tuscadero (?)
I'm not Suki, but the one in my pic you quoted is indeed Proph's Pinky Tuscadero.

I love the 'pot liquor' of beans and peas. I always add more water to navy beans or great white beans. It makes a nice rich liquor without any corn starch or such. I've never used a soup bone or smoked ham. It's my new method now.
yessir, I love it when the beans break down and make that umami-rich taste and texture!
A nice hock bone is tough to beat, but chopping up a ham steak, browning a bit, maybe some kielbasa tossed in and you'll suck it down just fine! ...fresh bread mandatory of course :thumbsup: ... ya know what makes for a nice bread hack? Fresh pizza dough! Just form it up, toss in a bread pan and voila'! :drool:

yessir, I love it when the beans break down and make that umami-rich taste and texture!
A nice hock bone is tough to beat, but chopping up a ham steak, browning a bit, maybe some kielbasa tossed in and you'll suck it down just fine! ...fresh bread mandatory of course :thumbsup: ... ya know what makes for a nice bread hack? Fresh pizza dough! Just form it up, toss in a bread pan and voila'! :drool:

Corn Bread an ham n beanz for tha win :jump: :jump:

Yup yup yup!
I wish my bread machine still worked. I just plainly wore that fugger out. No telling how many little loaves I made in it and baked in the oven with the dough from the maker. My boy still remembers the smells with the bread baking in the oven and comments on it from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back