Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0661.JPG

She stood up outdoors to the torrential rain and cold......but it will be a week before I know if she'll succumb to mold.....:pass:...

The dove grey/pink colour and the density say it's the pheno I'm not keen on.....over leafed...and that is not the best this time of year...

Time will tell........you are not supposed to be growing photos..outdoor...this time of year......so Everything is a Bonus..:headbang:

Oh, just the tiniest hint of advice here, if I may. The dearest and I went to inspect the litter for the first time. The agreement was that we would look the pups over and discuss options at home later. I didn't notice that she took the chequebook with her. Once she picked that pup up, it was all over, the cheque book came out, and the discussion later never happened. OTOH, had she not done it, I might have anyway. We could not be happier with our girl, she has improved our lives immensely during this shit show of a pandemic.

Good luck with your thinking on this one. :pighug:
Literally exactly what happened with our suki pup lol.

Jeeeez! Yeah, I'm being really productive. :biggrin:
I'm LMBO watching The Carol Burnett Show. The episode is so old, Joan Rivers is introduced as a new young comedian. :eek1::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jonathan Winters is on now. Looking back, He must have smoked!:eyebrows::rofl::rofl:

IMG_0663.JPG

Ooof...mountains are taking a twating....... :headbang: ......

IMG_0668.JPG

Something in the microclimate draws storms to the mountains....then the clouds Burst as they go over them......

IMG_0669 (2).JPG

Sunshine Trying......:pass:..fingers crossed that's the last of the rain going inland........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back