Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are that 'lectrisity wuz made wif petrolum products. :biggrin:

Too many people don't realize that fact. Fewer still, know all the things we derive from petroleum. That's why the cost of a barrel of oil impacts the economy so damn hard, aside from the obvious increase in transportation of every single good in the household. ....

I am an advocate of alternative sources of energy. The government needs to support the research into it, but not subsidize it. I'd rather see the subsidy money spent on research. That's my biggest problem I have with the current direction we're being taken. Relying on the current alternatives to support the electric grid is asking for trouble. Ya just can't force viability! LOL!.....

FYI.......None of this was directed at you. I'm just expounding on your post.:thumbsup:

Agree, Agree, and understood. Did not take it as such and good points were made. I absolutely know my "electric" car is powered by coal. I have a cheeky "Friends of Coal" vanity plate. I knew my post might be a bit incendiary.

I'd really love one and appreciate the opportunity. I don't know at this point if I'm quite to the point to be fully committed to a dog, an inside dog at that, at this point. I don't take pet ownership lightly. There's too many 'dumped' pets at shelters.

That being said, where are located?:biggrin:
Oh, just the tiniest hint of advice here, if I may. The dearest and I went to inspect the litter for the first time. The agreement was that we would look the pups over and discuss options at home later. I didn't notice that she took the chequebook with her. Once she picked that pup up, it was all over, the cheque book came out, and the discussion later never happened. OTOH, had she not done it, I might have anyway. We could not be happier with our girl, she has improved our lives immensely during this shit show of a pandemic.

Good luck with your thinking on this one. :pighug:

:crying:

Aw gawd...that Would drive me nuts.......:pass:.....

Must admit....we pay 10-20% dog tax on everything we eat......:biggrin:....
Our hound would resent that low figure. Not that it makes any difference. If she had her way, you would not be able to see her legs in the rolls of fat. Must be some labbie in those genetics somewhere. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back