Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice lol. Keep in mind my sense of smell was almost non existent prior to Covid due to...well, the early 2000s and a fondness for booger sugar, And polyps that won't stay away. So I can't describe a lot of smells or tastes unless they're strong...
But I can say that even with my mental problems, It's a nice smoke that makes me want to write music and doesn't trap me in my head. That's one reason it was one of the strains I threw in my tent as soon as it was up.
My only complaint is that it doesn't get huge. If he found a way to give it a northern lights or gg4 stature and bud production, it'd be one of the few strains I'll grow consistently.

With my nerve damage problem...I Smoke to get Normal....... :headbang: .....pain-killer Must come first.....if I get a brain filled with pain....I Need to get out too.

Sounds good to me...:headbang:...

I've lost count of the times I've lost or had altered sense of taste/smell since Coid started...I'm Hoping it comes back........Eventually...:nono:

Oh, just the tiniest hint of advice here, if I may. The dearest and I went to inspect the litter for the first time. The agreement was that we would look the pups over and discuss options at home later. I didn't notice that she took the chequebook with her. Once she picked that pup up, it was all over, the cheque book came out, and the discussion later never happened. OTOH, had she not done it, I might have anyway. We could not be happier with our girl, she has improved our lives immensely during this shit show of a pandemic.

Good luck with your thinking on this one. :pighug:

:crying: Hubby nearly come back with a goat a couple of weeks ago....the local dog rescue was looking for a home for it.......but it had been rehomed....:biggrin:

Next Top Tip @Dabber .....on their For Sale photos.....when they are bigger...stick a dummy in their mouths.......:headbang:..seriously...

Hobbsey brought a photo of his pups into the staff room with dummies and everyone of us would have adopted them...it was a Clever Trick......:photog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back