Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
New additions :headbang: MSG and Ogreberry from @Twenty20 Adam, AK47x Karls Haze x Low Ryder and Afghan x Nothern Lights x Low Ryder from @SuperSativaSeedClub-David :baby:
20220308_065812.jpg
20220308_065822.jpg
20220308_065802.jpg

Last edited:
Dissipation of terps.....?...... :shrug: ...I find canna smells concentrate and cold grown bud is much more aromatic...also...tomatoes...the ones grown in the cold season taste/smell much better.......

and flowers after a cold rain storm....I've got one ilttle flower out and the smell is amazing...after the rain...

View attachment 1428922
That's why I vac seal, and store excess bud in the back of my fridge (excess meaning more than I'll smoke per week).
Grab some of Proph's Pinky T if you want one that'll leave everything in your fridge with a nice "aroma" lol. ((I accidentally poked a hole in the bag, And didn't realize it. Got home from a week long camping trip, And almost everything in my fridge smelled like an edible lol)))

New additions :headbang: MSG and Ogreberry from @Twenty20 Adam, AK47x Karls Haze x Low Ryder and Afghan x Nothern Lights x Low Ryder :baby:
View attachment 1428949View attachment 1428950View attachment 1428951
Do you remember what that one berry strain was that a few folks on here pulled a pound + from? I think it was one from seedstockers.
I'm trying to get my stash built back up. The little ones I chopped last week only gave me a few zips a piece, And since they're dried, I've already burned through a half ounce.

That's why I vac seal, and store excess bud in the back of my fridge (excess meaning more than I'll smoke per week).
Grab some of Proph's Pinky T if you want one that'll leave everything in your fridge with a nice "aroma" lol. ((I accidentally poked a hole in the bag, And didn't realize it. Got home from a week long camping trip, And almost everything in my fridge smelled like an edible lol)))

What does she smoke like @Dichoti ..... :pass: ...I Saw him Creating....:wizzy:...but I haven't seen a lot of follow up...

What does she smoke like @Dichoti ..... :pass: ...I Saw him Creating....:wizzy:...but I haven't seen a lot of follow up...
It's nice lol. Keep in mind my sense of smell was almost non existent prior to Covid due to...well, the early 2000s and a fondness for booger sugar, And polyps that won't stay away. So I can't describe a lot of smells or tastes unless they're strong...
But I can say that even with my mental problems, It's a nice smoke that makes me want to write music and doesn't trap me in my head. That's one reason it was one of the strains I threw in my tent as soon as it was up.
My only complaint is that it doesn't get huge. If he found a way to give it a northern lights or gg4 stature and bud production, it'd be one of the few strains I'll grow consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back