Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Bill.
34f here. Ever notice the coffee seems better on chilly days?

Dissipation of terps.....?...... :shrug: ...I find canna smells concentrate and cold grown bud is much more aromatic...also...tomatoes...the ones grown in the cold season taste/smell much better.......

and flowers after a cold rain storm....I've got one ilttle flower out and the smell is amazing...after the rain...

IMG_0646.JPG

Her lil mogoloid, retard lil shyte.......but I love him too....

:crying:

she gives in and feeds em off her plate then when he gets an upset stomach or the runs she freaks and it's a vet visit for me only to be told he's ok and to stop feeding him off the wall stuff from her plate, but she doesn't listen and the cycle repeats...

Aw gawd...that Would drive me nuts.......:pass:.....

Must admit....we pay 10-20% dog tax on everything we eat......:biggrin:....

Dissipation of terps.....?...... :shrug: ...I find canna smells concentrate and cold grown bud is much more aromatic...also...tomatoes...the ones grown in the cold season taste/smell much better.......

and flowers after a cold rain storm....I've got one ilttle flower out and the smell is amazing...after the rain...

View attachment 1428922

Morning Auntie :toke:

Do you eat the nasturtium flowers? .. That blooming flower is pretty .. a crocus or something?

Oh, Auntie, do you ever taste your cannabis leaves to see how the sugar content is in the plant? :pass:

Yoo Hoo @blue :bighug:..how's yer belly for spots...?.......:eyebrows:

UK TRANSLATION; how are you...?........:crying:

Weirdly .. I needed that UK translation :crying::crying: .. pfft - "northerners!"
:pighug:

I'm good thanks, we're enjoying a couple of days of sun - bit nippy, but no complaints! If it carries on like this I'll be ordering a bag of soil :yoinks:
How you doing?
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back