Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Oh man.
I got to looking at pics of the blackberry gum grows on an another forum...And all I could think was "Man these guys sure are good at f@#$ing up grows."

Man, Oh man.
I got to looking at pics of the blackberry gum grows on an another forum...And all I could think was "Man these guys sure are good at f@#$ing up grows."

AFN has the Best Autoflower growers in the World............. :headbang: ...........IMO........

IMG_0663.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

Mountains have gone....thunder has started....along with big splatters of rain.........:pass: ....it might not Miss us...sigh......

What strain? Neat looking mutation
These are some seeds a friend made. Purple Scoops, Cookie Scoops, Purple Rolex. The 4th one I think is a purple scoops also but could be wrong
as I tried to germ a few seeds and one fell into the dogs water fountain and I seen a sprout with a 8 inch tail floating in there so planted it.

Good Morfnoevight all you happy stoners!

Espresso was very good this morning. I mixed the Guatemala/ Brazil blend with the Rwanda /Brazil blend for a very complex shot.

If I had natural gas in this home, I doubt if it would break $125 a month
Last year maybe. Natural gas has more than doubled in price this year.

I can never wait long enough for the lasagna to firm up before the first servings :crying: It was very very good and I ended up eating two servings

_DSC4531.JPG

Good Morfnoevight all you happy stoners!

Espresso was very good this morning. I mixed the Guatemala/ Brazil blend with the Rwanda /Brazil blend for a very complex shot.

Last year maybe. Natural gas has more than doubled in price this year.

I can never wait long enough for the lasagna to firm up before the first servings :crying: It was very very good and I ended up eating two servings

View attachment 1429051
lol "serving".
I'll eat a whole pan if it's good. Especially if it's like the spinach stuff my wife made for us when we first moved in together.

What's the scoop here Bushy? ...photo's, or auto's? Outside already in this cold...?
Something ain't right in the soil with #1; mutie #2, not sure that will correct or be of sufficient quality down the road... ditto for #3 unless you know it got hit by a slug/snail?
These are autos. They were started inside and transferred to solo cups. Now into the pots in our indoor greenhouse that stays warm. I'll be gone
for some time and the pots should hold them over till I get back. If not it's not a total loss as I should be getting the next grow in the tent going
soon as I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back