Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crackling Cornbread was my boy's favorite!
If I have it, I put bacon grease in the hot pan and add the mix. Makes the crust tasty. Grandma almost always had bacon grease. She saved it in a sealed container that stayed on the stove. Bacon grease was also used when Grandma cooked greens. She only made turnip or collard greens by themselves. I almost always made a mix of the two.

"Burnt Ends" of smoked brisket in pinto or red beans is quite tasty!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Nice! Forgot you were sorta in the south. Ha!

BBerry Gum is me favorite from last summer... it is a goodn :thumbsup:
Did you grow her in the greenhouse? How did she make out with bud rot?

Sounds like a really nice strain. Like I need another on the grow list. :biggrin: I thought the 4x4 was going to be lots of room.

One of these grows, maybe I will have to run a whole pile of solos just to catch up on strains that I want to try. Could be fun. :biggrin::pighug:

SSI to Houston " Are you seeing this - over" Yes we had to dim the monitors................ :cools: Nice lights.

Lil Cinderella Jacks just got the chop. They had a rough go, (cause I'm an idiot), but made it to the finish line and sooner than expected. Note to self, dont mess with plants while that baked! :redcard: :deadhorse:

Unintended wife's works in progress in background...

View attachment 1429136
Nice plant.

I would like to see something your wife has finished because I really like her use of color, style and technique.

View attachment 1428996

She stood up outdoors to the torrential rain and cold......but it will be a week before I know if she'll succumb to mold.....:pass:...

The dove grey/pink colour and the density say it's the pheno I'm not keen on.....over leafed...and that is not the best this time of year...

Time will tell........you are not supposed to be growing photos..outdoor...this time of year......so Everything is a Bonus..:headbang:
Kinda looks Dragon-ish. :biggrin: :pighug:

Mine haven’t shown up yet, either. I’m calling it a loss and moving on if they’re not here by Monday.
Been there - I missed the fall SSSC solo grow and show because my name somehow disappeared from the list until too late. Good luck with it. :pighug:

Did you grow her in the greenhouse? How did she make out with bud rot?

Sounds like a really nice strain. Like I need another on the grow list. :biggrin: I thought the 4x4 was going to be lots of room.

One of these grows, maybe I will have to run a whole pile of solos just to catch up on strains that I want to try. Could be fun. :biggrin::pighug:

It was an auto in a 7 gallon bag.. that didn't auto.. kept it going until october 21st for the main harvest with the help of Phyter and the rain tarp
bbg final live shot.jpg

AFN has the Best Autoflower growers in the World............. :headbang: ...........IMO........
Perhaps because all, or at least most, decent autoflower growers are here. Hard not to be unless brain dead - not like there is a better place to spend grow interaction time. AFN - my only social media forum. Thanks to the moderation, and the friendly peeps. :pighug: :thanks:

It was an auto in a 7 gallon bag.. that didn't auto.. kept it going until october 21st for the main harvest with the help of Phyter and the rain tarp
View attachment 1429171
She would have been compost a long time before October 21 up here. As in frozen stiff some time earlier, and cold enough to stall for a month or so before that. Sadly, autos only outdoors here - unless one dives into a light deprivation greenhouse, which is not gonna hoppen for me. I'm not sure that I will bother with an outdoor plant or two this summer. If I do, it will be for entertainment value only, I have all the bud I need to keep me and the dearest happy until this time next year. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back